FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 23 of 109 First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by garrion_sw View Post
    I hope all is well with you MBM. I know you are busy with your list of projects.

I have one more request that I've thought about but I'm not sure has been brought up yet. Could you link the skill and weapon attribute references to the Character Status Current value on the actions tab rather than the base value on the main tab. When characters take damage to their attributes the effective value changes and should be reflected in the tasks they attempt to do while injured. As it is now they always reference the max default value and always function at 100% unless you manually enter a mod to account for the modified attribute value.

While you're at it, you could have the "Current" mod reflect on the main tab as well, instead of the default max. This is not a huge deal as long as you make your attribute rolls from the actions tab, which does use the correct modifier.

Thanks again for your hard work.
    Morning Garrion,

This is in the works. Now I've got the 'Current Values' all there I'll get the links all finished and added to 1.1.4 which is coming to an end now.

Now the 'main tab' feels duplicated. So let me think more on this, as feels wrong you could have a DEX of 9 with a Mod of 1, but you're injured, so down to DEX of 6, so it shows '0', would confused people maybe.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Morning Garrion,

This is in the works. Now I've got the 'Current Values' all there I'll get the links all finished and added to 1.1.4 which is coming to an end now.

Now the 'main tab' feels duplicated. So let me think more on this, as feels wrong you could have a DEX of 9 with a Mod of 1, but you're injured, so down to DEX of 6, so it shows '0', would confused people maybe.

Cheers,
    MBM
    I think I would leave the main tab as static. I find that I am generally in the skill tab or the action tab (as a player) and not generally in character sheet at all as a referee. The main tab is a good source of what the default is (imho) if I am ever inclined to check.

Hi Chap,

I'm also going to look at making some mini sheets, so that parts of the character sheet can be minimized as such.

Also to let you know the work for the Armour STR/DEX characteristic updates, modify the Main Tab and show in Green for positive/Red for negative. I'm now working on updating the current values, as even if Armour gives you +2 STR, you don't get +2 for hits.

Cheers
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi MBM,

Just started using FG and the MGT2e ruleset. Loving it so far. First session with my travellers planned this weekend.

I have two questions I'm hoping you can answer.

1. I think this might be a bug? The encumbrance mod is currently applying to physical characteristic rolls but not characteristic based skill rolls, is that how it is supposed to work as I would expect the DM to apply to skills as well?
    2. Not a bug, a question. Is it possible to draw Travellermap world data into FG and if so are there instructions to do this?

Thank you.

R.
    Last edited by rcruk; July 15th, 2020 at 08:40. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post
    Hi MBM,

Just started using FG and the MGT2e ruleset. Loving it so far. First session with my travellers planned this weekend.

I have two questions I'm hoping you can answer.

1. I think this might be a bug? The encumbrance mod is currently applying to physical characteristic rolls but not characteristic based skill rolls, is that how it is supposed to work as I would expect the DM to apply to skills as well?
    2. Not a bug, a question. Is it possible to draw Travellermap world data into FG and if so are there instructions to do this?

Thank you.

R.
    Morning,

1. Sounds like a bug, I'll get that addressed. I'm busy at the moment re-linking DM's to the 'Current Values' held in the Actions Tab. So I'll get this done.
    2. I wrote a script using NodeJS to build a module for FG based on TravellerMap data (modified to fit with Mongoose trade/base codes). I don't know how technical you are, but look here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Module-Creator

Cheers,
    MBM

Thanks MBM

1. Sounds like a bug, I'll get that addressed. I'm busy at the moment re-linking DM's to the 'Current Values' held in the Actions Tab. So I'll get this done. Great!
    2. I wrote a script using NodeJS to build a module for FG based on TravellerMap data (modified to fit with Mongoose trade/base codes). I don't know how technical you are Not very, but I can learn. Any instructions would be appreciated, I will seek help.

R.
    Last edited by rcruk; July 15th, 2020 at 19:11.

If you are looking for system data in the Domain of Deneb (Deneb, Spinward Marches, Trojan Reaches or the Reft) that is already available in modules that I have shared via the forums. If you check here in Traveller for the sticky Community Extensions you will find a link to the thread along with many other useful resources.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    If you are looking for system data in the Domain of Deneb (Deneb, Spinward Marches, Trojan Reaches or the Reft) that is already available in modules that I have shared via the forums. If you check here in Traveller for the sticky Community Extensions you will find a link to the thread along with many other useful resources.
    Thanks, I’ll check it out.

R.

Anyone having luck with the Spaceship Combat Tracker?
    Anytime I try to put a ship into the tracker, place a token on an image, etc. I just get a big error scrip.
    Items on the tracker seem messed up as well.
    Perhaps this function isn't functioning yet?

Capture.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by savoylen View Post
    Anyone having luck with the Spaceship Combat Tracker?
    Anytime I try to put a ship into the tracker, place a token on an image, etc. I just get a big error scrip.
    Items on the tracker seem messed up as well.
    Perhaps this function isn't functioning yet?

Capture.PNG
    Hi savoylen,

This has been reported a few times, it's because I've not removed the button which is for High Guard. I'll remove it for v1.1.4 so people don't get these niggling errors! Apologies.

The Ship CT is part of High Guard. Which is in Testing atm. I will soon be releasing an extension to allow you the players to have a play with it as I develop it. Expect the first (very basic) release soon (ie within the next week), it'll be very basic.

Cheers.
    MBM

Thread Information