DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 110 First ... 2028293031324080 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post
    Hi MBM,

Just updated to v1.1.4.

Eager to check out what's changed I noticed the PS now includes armour Rating, however also noted that this figure appears to be the sum of all armour in inventory, not only that which is worn. Also Augments still showing on PS Armour list.

However I think there's a more significant bug the combat automation for Protection (or I'm doing something really wrong) as it seems to be ignoring the stacking of protection and only counting the protection of the first protective item equipped in the inventory.

R.
    Morning Chap,

When 'armour' is equipped it does a manual check of the various ratings. It simply adds up all the armour worn and then makes a description based on it.

Regarding augmentations, those are filtered, so what augmentation is being shown?

Lastly, I'll double check, I removed the limit of the single armour as there's too much now that can/can't be stacked, and I think it's upto the Referee to decide if someone can wear Ablat over Cloth (etc). If there's an issue I'll sort it asap as Smiteworks want me to change the name of the books to remove the abbreviated titles (MGT2).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Morning Chap,

When 'armour' is equipped it does a manual check of the various ratings. It simply adds up all the armour worn and then makes a description based on it.

Regarding augmentations, those are filtered, so what augmentation is being shown?

Lastly, I'll double check, I removed the limit of the single armour as there's too much now that can/can't be stacked, and I think it's upto the Referee to decide if someone can wear Ablat over Cloth (etc). If there's an issue I'll sort it asap as Smiteworks want me to change the name of the books to remove the abbreviated titles (MGT2).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Hi MBM - reproduced the behavior below:

Wafer jack etc. showing up. Rating is adding +4 for Vacc Suit +4 for Cloth and +1 for Sub dermal augment, however is coming in at a total of 13

PS.jpg

Looking at it now, it looks like it might be the Wafer Jack adding +4 protection - it's happening to the other two characters in the party with WJ's as well...

Here 16 dmg rolled only 4 points negated. Kiefer should have both +4 for Cloth and +10 for Vacc Suit?

CT.jpg

I have unequipped the Cloth which is first in the inventory and roll damage protection is 10. It seems to be that only the first equipped armour in the inventory counts for protection.

CT2.jpg

Thanks again for the quality work MBM.

Hi there oh bearded one,

I just updated to 1.1.4 to check out the new Starship stuff and I see an issue with the Starship window.

I copied the Patrol Corvette and opened it and see the following Warnings in the Console:
    Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Ruleset Warning: framedef: Top edge width (-80) of frame (charsheet) less than minimum suggested width (3)
    Ruleset Warning: framedef: Bottom edge width (-80) of frame (charsheet) less than minimum suggested width (3)
    Ruleset Warning: framedef: Middle width (-80) of frame (charsheet) less than minimum suggested width (3)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (Ruleset: MGT2) (/ref/scripts/spacecraft_main.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (/ref/scripts/spacecraft_main.lua)

Then when I unlock it, I see the following errors:
    Script Error: [string "spacecraft"]:1: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "spacecraft"]:1: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)

This is without the beta Starship combat tracker extension.

Played last night for first time with 1.1.4 ruleset and we noticed two bugs.

Under actions - Medic abilities now have Heal and Skill options - if you choose skill and roll the action the text in the chat window says [Psi Talent] and subtracts 1 from your Psi Score (Even if that characterstic is turned off). Then if they do it again it starts taking points from their Endurance (as per rules for Psionics). If it is set to Heal, the actions work normally.

Under systems: A world that has a law level of 10 shows up as 'Law Error: 10' instead of simply showing the level 9 information.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Under systems: A world that has a law level of 10 shows up as 'Law Error: 10' instead of simply showing the level 9 information.
    Xargun
    Hi. Are you using my MGT2 system modules? That looks like an error message generated by my conversion routines.

If it is, you should be able to fix it by unlocking and changing it from 10 to 9 and back to 10. Then the MGT2 ruleset should overwrite my info.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Hi. Are you using my MGT2 system modules? That looks like an error message generated by my conversion routines.
    I have unloaded everything except for Central supply catalog, Core rulebook and FG Battle Maps and still shows the error

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    I have unloaded everything except for Central supply catalog, Core rulebook and FG Battle Maps and still shows the error

Xargun
    Found it. I am using your module for systems and pulled the data in and it is using a 10 instead of an A... Once I change it to A it reads correctly.

Xargun

Off this weekend, I'll fix those issue next week for v1.1.5.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Off this weekend, I'll fix those issue next week for v1.1.5.

Cheers,
    MBM
    No huge rush - just wanted to post them up so you were aware of them.

Xargun

Updated Classic last night to new version, two characters started giving this error:
    Script Error: [string "char_armour"]:1: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nProtection' (a nil value)

Unsure if there is some error I am responsible for? or if this as error from the update; including a zipped example character with the issue: Travis.zip

EDIT: Added version
    Last edited by vonPilsner; September 21st, 2020 at 07:00.

Thread Information