DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 71 of 109 First ... 2161697071727381 ... Last
    Well that's good news and bad news. Everyone is current but some things still aren't resolved.

I am going back to Jan 16th when Trentlane reported Psi issues. I think anything before that has come up again since and reported. I am updating MBM's 'To Do' board to take another deep dive to see if we can reproduce these issues.

One last thing, please be able to reproduce these errors with all extensions disabled to ensure we are tracing the Core ruleset only.

Thanks everyone!

Im having an issue with Aliens of charted space V1 not populating in the races tab. Also neither of the careers show up from either volume in the careers tab. so far thats what i have found, although im sure i will find more and ill post them here =)

sorry if this is already a known bug. Action tab on player character sheet is not updating or taking into account skills added to the sheet after the item.
    For example. If I added a Laser Pistol before I added the Gun Combat 0 and Gun Combat (energy) 0 skills to the sheet, the action would record the skill modifier as -3, as it should.
    However, if I then added the above skills to the skill list of that player character sheet, the action tab does not update. I have tried clicking through the equip/carried/not carried button associated with said weapons. I have tried removing the weapon from the list manually, but when i add the item back to the sheet, the action refuses to populate, so i have to create a custom action, which means I do lose out on some the the behind-the-scenes automation associated with that item (i think that's correct).

Quote Originally Posted by Mallorylover23 View Post
    sorry if this is already a known bug. Action tab on player character sheet is not updating or taking into account skills added to the sheet after the item.
    For example. If I added a Laser Pistol before I added the Gun Combat 0 and Gun Combat (energy) 0 skills to the sheet, the action would record the skill modifier as -3, as it should.
    However, if I then added the above skills to the skill list of that player character sheet, the action tab does not update. I have tried clicking through the equip/carried/not carried button associated with said weapons. I have tried removing the weapon from the list manually, but when i add the item back to the sheet, the action refuses to populate, so i have to create a custom action, which means I do lose out on some the the behind-the-scenes automation associated with that item (i think that's correct).
    I have also tried closing the character sheet and re-opening it, no luck. I have also cleared and re-established ownership of the pc sheet and that hasn't helped either

Quote Originally Posted by Mallorylover23 View Post
    I have also tried closing the character sheet and re-opening it, no luck. I have also cleared and re-established ownership of the pc sheet and that hasn't helped either
    the only thing that did manage to force the sheet to update was a complete restart of the campaign. not the most ideal solution

I can confirm this behavior, though when I did it the skill value in the action tab stayed 0 instead of cycling to -3.

I just opened a new blank character sheet, added a laser pistol and the action tab skill for it was a 0. I added the gun combat (energy) skill and no change.

Just to check it wasn't laser pistol, I also tried several other weapons along with the associated skills, no change to the above problem.

Also, I don't know if this is a FGU problem or a Traveller problem, but when I created the new blank character, it seems to pick random portraits and associates them with the blank sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I can confirm this behavior, though when I did it the skill value in the action tab stayed 0 instead of cycling to -3.

I just opened a new blank character sheet, added a laser pistol and the action tab skill for it was a 0. I added the gun combat (energy) skill and no change.

Just to check it wasn't laser pistol, I also tried several other weapons along with the associated skills, no change to the above problem.

Also, I don't know if this is a FGU problem or a Traveller problem, but when I created the new blank character, it seems to pick random portraits and associates them with the blank sheet.
    thanks for confirming. I actually ran across the problem while prepping for my session 0.

I noticed that unarmed attack would be something every PC ought to have access to and didn't want to forget about that and have to add it to everybody's sheets during play. so i just added the unarmed attack item across the board to all of the un-claimed/unedited sheets.

There is something not happening properly with Task Chains in that the Effect result from one roll is not being applied properly to subsequent rolls down the chain. I have confirmed this issue on my end as well. I have also confirmed that I do not have any extensions loaded. I did not see this mentioned in this thread going back to mid-Dec so if it has already been brought up, I apologize.

There is some mention that one person had some chains that had been created using the older extension and that those were working.

Please see this thread for more details: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Some-Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Stargrove View Post
    There is something not happening properly with Task Chains in that the Effect result from one roll is not being applied properly to subsequent rolls down the chain. I have confirmed this issue on my end as well. I have also confirmed that I do not have any extensions loaded. I did not see this mentioned in this thread going back to mid-Dec so if it has already been brought up, I apologize.

There is some mention that one person had some chains that had been created using the older extension and that those were working.

Please see this thread for more details: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Some-Questions
    Hi Stargrove,

I just posted on that thread that I've got the issue and am going to get it sorted as soon as I can.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Ive mentioned this before, however when i load in Aliens of charted space volume 1, the races tab does not get populated with any of the content. Ive tried reloading it, rebooting the game, and starting a new campaign. Neither works.

Thread Information