FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 35 of 109 First ... 2533343536374585 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    has anyone noticed that the armour pricing in the csc in fgu is different from the published book?

for example my pdf shows 12,000 for ceramic carapace but the csc in fgu shows 120,000.
    Will get that sorted, also noticed that certain items weren't appearing in the CSC lists, so going to push an update to CSC this week.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

thanks MGM, this pricing discrepancy was noted on many CSC armor types in FGU but not all of them.

All the ones that suffer from it look as though an extra "0" was added by mistake when compared to the costs in CSC PDF.

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    thanks MGM, this pricing discrepancy was noted on many CSC armor types in FGU but not all of them.

All the ones that suffer from it look as though an extra "0" was added by mistake when compared to the costs in CSC PDF.
    Thanks chap, as all the data is entered by hand which was why it took 3 months... There's an update to CSC being done at the weekend.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I've noticed that on the party sheet the armor the party has does not list out next to each PC. Is this an error on my part or a bug and so this note goes here in the bug report Thread?
    Cheers,

1. Armour doesn't show up correctly in the Combat tracker and the Party sheet, only the protection value but not the armour name.
    2. No attacks/weapons displayed in Combat tracker for PC but works for the NPC. (check inventory item is equipt)
    3. Init and iMod field in the Combat is displaying some strange behaviour. Tested rolling Initiative from Combat tracker and Character sheet but the Init and iMod field doesn't show what I rolled inside it gives a Init number between 3 and -4.

combat tracker.JPG

Also in the screenshot I noticed the bite attack isn't spelled correctly, so will likely bypass any armor value.

Edit: Also, the initiative is working as intended. In MGT2 the initiative result is the effect of a DEX or INT check, not the absolute die roll.
    Last edited by esmdev; November 6th, 2020 at 04:21.

MGT2e Ruleset: Unity and Classic version
    Seafarer (personal) should be in the Skills list.

Thanks,
    von

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    1. Armour doesn't show up correctly in the Combat tracker and the Party sheet, only the protection value but not the armour name.
    2. No attacks/weapons displayed in Combat tracker for PC but works for the NPC. (check inventory item is equipt)
    3. Init and iMod field in the Combat is displaying some strange behaviour. Tested rolling Initiative from Combat tracker and Character sheet but the Init and iMod field doesn't show what I rolled inside it gives a Init number between 3 and -4.

combat tracker.JPG
    Hi,

I've noticed the armour value 'string' is only sent to the Party Sheet if you view the Armour List on the main tab on the PC character sheet. I'll change this behaviour in v1.1.6 later tonight.

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by vonPilsner View Post
    MGT2e Ruleset: Unity and Classic version
    Seafarer (personal) should be in the Skills list.

Thanks,
    von
    Hi Von,

Good find, I'll get the skill lists updated!

Cheers,
    MBM

There is an odd thing happening on the PCs sheet. The characteristics are showing the correct Mod under the stat on the main tab. But on the skills tab the mod is NOT carrying over but rather are counting a negative mod and I cannot change it.

I experimented creating a whole new sheet and set the stat ranges so that it built +1, +2, +3, +4 on the Main tab. However, when I adjust the characteristic of the skill in question on the skills tab (for example: Carouse and choose the Characteristic such as End) instead of the +1 it should read, it instead it shows -2. So frustrating.
    Last edited by Sylvesr; November 12th, 2020 at 02:32.

Thread Information