STAR TREK 2d20
Page 110 of 110 First ... 1060100108109110
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Strange; I didn't change the tabs frame for the ruleset, and it hasn't been changed by the original developer. Are you sure they weren't always that way?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see what happened. There was an override that looked like a copy that used slightly different alpha channel behavior. Just pushed an update to help with that.

Regards,
    JPG
    Many thanks Moon Wizard , and also for responding so quickly. Certainly a new issue.

Best regards
    Andy

The Spinward extents module has a stormknights career. This doesn't show up in the Careers tab.

I've forwarded to the publisher and the DLC developer.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    The Spinward extents module has a stormknights career. This doesn't show up in the Careers tab.
    Hi,

Thanks for pointing this out. I've checked and they should be there, so I'll get it re-built and pushed up. I'll reply here when it's done.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for pointing this out. I've checked and they should be there, so I'll get it re-built and pushed up. I'll reply here when it's done.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Most of the additional careers don't show up from the non core books. There are a host of other issues that are like this...maybe not bugs. Like Traveller companion skills not showing up or no options for the extended skills, etc. Happy to see you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    Most of the additional careers don't show up from the non core books. There are a host of other issues that are like this...maybe not bugs. Like Traveller companion skills not showing up or no options for the extended skills, etc. Happy to see you back.
    Hi Elvedui,

I've updated The Spinward Extents - the 3 Storm Knight Careers are there, and sent it over, not sure when it'll go into LIVE, hopefully tomorrow.

I'll double check the others over the weeks to come.

As for the Companion Book, the extended skills from what I can remember, isn't supported in the code base. We were going to add a new wizard but it didn't happen, maybe we'll come back to that once the new theme and Core Rulebook 2022 update are complete.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord as I'm on there more these days.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Nice to see you back MBM!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Elvedui,

I've updated The Spinward Extents - the 3 Storm Knight Careers are there, and sent it over, not sure when it'll go into LIVE, hopefully tomorrow.

I'll double check the others over the weeks to come.

As for the Companion Book, the extended skills from what I can remember, isn't supported in the code base. We were going to add a new wizard but it didn't happen, maybe we'll come back to that once the new theme and Core Rulebook 2022 update are complete.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord as I'm on there more these days.

Cheers,
    MBM
    What is your discord? Also, all of the careers in the Aliens books for Aslan, etc...also fall into the same category. I have been keeping a list. Hopefully the companion issues can be updated soon. I find the broad skills a far more appealing categorization than the core rules.

Thread Information