DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 109 First ... 816171819202868 ... Last
    Hi Chap,

I know about the warnings, I'm unable to track them down as what they point to doesn't exist.... so might be something done for FGU.

The icons, such as 'closeprogram' are part of CoreRPG, which MGT2 is built upon, so I'd say for you to remove all extensions and see if you can re-create it.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks for putting up with me MBM. I was worried you wanted to shove me in a black box just to shut me up (humor totally intended).

I agree with the above about how to code this. Leave Single and Burst as they are and just alter Auto to use 3 rounds. The player will make the appropriate number of attacks and the proper ammo amount will be consumed based on the number of attack rolls.

Now I can sit back and be content.

Quote Originally Posted by garrion_sw View Post
    Thanks for putting up with me MBM. I was worried you wanted to shove me in a black box just to shut me up (humor totally intended).

I agree with the above about how to code this. Leave Single and Burst as they are and just alter Auto to use 3 rounds. The player will make the appropriate number of attacks and the proper ammo amount will be consumed based on the number of attack rolls.

Now I can sit back and be content.
    Haha, brilliant.

Be vocal, if we're not, then we never get heard.

What happens (as in this case) as I read things one way and they are intended another. I find this is a problem for me, I am at times very literal, which oddly works well in the coding universe as computers are also very literal.

The work is done, it's with FG so hopefully be with you next Tuesday.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    The icons, such as 'closeprogram' are part of CoreRPG, which MGT2 is built upon, so I'd say for you to remove all extensions and see if you can re-create it.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Nothing... it is clean ruleset with nothing else loaded. It might be CoreRPG then. Will keep checking if it comes back or goes away on next update.

I run a Traveller game each week and this is first time I have seen this error window. Maybe it is a timing issue that MGT2E is loading stuff and CoreRPG is not yet ready and loading stuff?
    Last edited by alfarobl; May 22nd, 2020 at 02:02.

Thanks for all the hard work on this, MBM.

I do have two questions/comments.

1) I saw you posted that you have imported all of the Core Rulebook NPCs. I updated today, and the NPCs tab is still empty save for what I put in.
    2) When I create an NPC thug and give him an autopistol, the game insists on adding his STR DM to the damage, despite autopistols being, you know, firearms. Am I missing a step somewhere?

Cheers,
    -V

Quote Originally Posted by Valkrist View Post
    Thanks for all the hard work on this, MBM.

I do have two questions/comments.

1) I saw you posted that you have imported all of the Core Rulebook NPCs. I updated today, and the NPCs tab is still empty save for what I put in.
    2) When I create an NPC thug and give him an autopistol, the game insists on adding his STR DM to the damage, despite autopistols being, you know, firearms. Am I missing a step somewhere?

Cheers,
    -V
    Morning V,

1. That's part of the v1.1.2 update which is currently taking place
    2. Oddness, sounds like a bug, I'll test than and fix that

Cheers,
    MBM

Hi,

I also have NPCs tab empty with nothing after update to 1.1.2.

Also I have noticed that there is a '+' sign on some weapons right from Damage, but if I press it there is nothing there? Should it show Ammo? Some weapons have it others don't even when they are the same item. Something weird. We lost the visual ammo counter? We have now to edit manually the number if we don't use the automatic Roll?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    Hi,

Also I have noticed that there is a '+' sign on some weapons right from Damage, but if I press it there is nothing there? Should it show Ammo? Some weapons have it others don't even when they are the same item. Something weird. We lost the visual ammo counter? We have now to edit manually the number if we don't use the automatic Roll?

Thanks.
    v1.1.2 shouldn't be in the Ruleset, it's not been finished, they've not released v1.1.1 as 1.1.2 is in testing only.

So I've emailed James to update v1.1.1 ASAP.

Cheers,
    MBM

Hi,

Thanks.
    The + will ONLY open when you have dropped some Ammo for the gun.

Ignore v1.1.2 at the moment please.

Thanks,
    MBM

Hi,

Thanks.
    The + will ONLY open when you have dropped some Ammo for the gun.

Ignore v1.1.2 at the moment please.

Thanks,
    MBM

Thread Information