DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 109 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last
    Good Day!
    I have the same problem with Ammo in Actions. I found a solution:
    The problem is filling in the field Sub Type. If Sub Type = Slug Trowers (Grenades/Energy Weapons/Heavy Weapons and others from MGT2 Core Rulebook), then Ammo displayed.
    If the field contains other values, Ammo are not displayed in the Actions.
    Sorry for my English.
    Last edited by Serg Barbeau; March 27th, 2020 at 08:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Serg Barbeau View Post
    Good Day!
    I have the same problem with Ammo in Actions. I found a solution:
    The problem is filling in the field Sub Type. If Sub Type = Slug Trowers (Grenades/Energy Weapons/Heavy Weapons and others from MGT2 Core Rulebook), then Ammo displayed.
    If the field contains other values, Ammo are not displayed in the Actions.
    Sorry for my English.
    Good Morning Serg,

Don't apologise for your English, it's much better than my Russian and a lot better than some people who are English!

One of the issues with MGT2 is that weapon categories are sometimes changed, so what the code does, it looks for set categories to make sure they're ranged weapons etc. In the new release branch v1.1 (coming very very soon - coding is almost finished) I'm going to change a few things for the Central Supply Catalogue (coming with v1.1.1). Hopefully it'll solve this issue, the plan is very simply to state that a weapon with a magazine > 0 is a ranged weapon.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Good Morning Serg,

Don't apologise for your English, it's much better than my Russian and a lot better than some people who are English!

One of the issues with MGT2 is that weapon categories are sometimes changed, so what the code does, it looks for set categories to make sure they're ranged weapons etc. In the new release branch v1.1 (coming very very soon - coding is almost finished) I'm going to change a few things for the Central Supply Catalogue (coming with v1.1.1). Hopefully it'll solve this issue, the plan is very simply to state that a weapon with a magazine > 0 is a ranged weapon.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Will you still be able to indicate a throwing knife as a ranged weapon under the new setup?

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Will you still be able to indicate a throwing knife as a ranged weapon under the new setup?
    Yea that's just it, same with grenades. Maybe a checkflag for 'ranged' is what's required.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thank you MadBeardMan for v1.1.0 looks very good. But I still see some of the issues... I will try to explain each of them.

Augments -> Subdermal Armour is not shown as Armour or Protection. I had to manually create a new Armour with same content to be shown on Main.
    Rifle with Scope + Laser Sight there is no way to add +1 (laser sight) if you are within 50m. It would help if you could manually add a Modifier to the Weapon.
    Weapon with Auto 2 if I try to use Full Auto then it should remove 6 from ammo it is only removing 2 ammo on each shot like Burst (it should be 3).
    Cosmetic but NPC on weapon it is showing Attacl (I think it is cutting Attack).
    Also you were going to look if PSI could be disabled with a checkbox? So it won't be shown. It would save a full Tab PSI that is usually empty. It would also help avoid issues with new players. For example with Medic you add 3 actions like cure wounds and poison but they show PSI as a power instead of the skill. If PSI could be disabled it would help and it is not common to have it like it is with Jack of all Trades, mostly during character creation.

Hope it helps! Good job with the new chat font and background! It reads great now!
    Last edited by alfarobl; April 15th, 2020 at 01:10.

Hello,

Augments - Subdermal it's in the Todo list.
    Rifle with Scope - there's a Modifier that you can click (Modifiers) - btw I'm looking into Distances between tokens.
    Weapon - Which weapon please.
    Cosmetic - FGC or FGU (There has been FGU scaling issues with Fonts)
    PSI - Oddly posted about Companion tonight, so thinking of a nice way to disable/enable these characteristics.

Right, I need to get to bed! Cheers for posting, comments make this ruleset better!

Cheers,
    MBM

Rifle with Scope - there's a Modifier that you can click (Modifiers) - btw I'm looking into Distances between tokens.
    How or where do I find it? I was looking for it and I could not see how to add a +1 during play. It is on the Attack Roll. I can modify Damage easy.

Weapon - Which weapon please.
    Cosmetic - FGC or FGU (There has been FGU scaling issues with Fonts
    Weapon is the same Assault Rifle with Auto 2.
    NPC cutting Attack is on FGC (Classic).

Thank you.

Nevermind, forgot to factor in the AP...
    Last edited by esmdev; April 15th, 2020 at 16:10. Reason: Deleted for lack of observation skill

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Nevermind, forgot to factor in the AP...
    Ah dang, was about to say 'Ooops it should be working, let me fix that tonight for you!'

Thanks for being active and testing and posting and then editing, keeps me on my toes!

Ah dang, was about to say 'Ooops it should be working, let me fix that tonight for you!'

Thanks for being active and testing and posting and then editing, keeps me on my toes!
    That is what happens when I am testing one thing without considering what I am testing it with. Fortunately I looked at my screencap to make sure it posted and was like oops.

Thread Information