DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 109 First ... 78910111959 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by meachie View Post
    Attachment 30761 Entering a modifier into this box allows you to add modifiers on table rolls
    I was specifically talking about the player side not the referee side. Players cannot enter anything in the window. If I enter a modifier it doesn't change their rolling so the modifier would have to be done on the player side.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I was specifically talking about the player side not the referee side. Players cannot enter anything in the window. If I enter a modifier it doesn't change their rolling so the modifier would have to be done on the player side.
    Only the mod box works out of the 'box', the desktop +1 etc don't work as the code isn't called when rolling tables (desktopModifiers)
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Only the mod box works out of the 'box', the desktop +1 etc don't work as the code isn't called when rolling tables (desktopModifiers)
    The mod box on the mustering benefit table of the player client does not allow an entry of any kind. It works fine on the host but not on the client.

If you log on to the host as a player client, click the mustering benefit for any career, and then attempt to enter a modifier it will not let you.

The mod box on the mustering benefit table of the player client does not allow an entry of any kind. It works fine on the host but not on the client.

If you log on to the host as a player client, click the mustering benefit for any career, and then attempt to enter a modifier it will not let you.
    I'm talking about the Modifier Box (bottom left), that works on client/host. The modifier buttons aren't called by either.

Cheers
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I'm talking about the Modifier Box (bottom left), that works on client/host. The modifier buttons aren't called by either.

Cheers
    Ah, I see. Gotcha. BTW, the table modifiers do work on the host side so I was confused.

Ah, I see. Gotcha. BTW, the table modifiers do work on the host side so I was confused.
    It's ok, I might see if Moon Wizard can share some light on making desktop +1 affect tables, but I don't think they do in DnD so probably can't.

It's ok, I might see if Moon Wizard can share some light on making desktop +1 affect tables, but I don't think they do in DnD so probably can't.
    No problem, I can just tell them use the box and if you forget to use the box that's on you.

Hi. Just got the update this morning and have been playing with it. Looks nice.

I immediately jumped into NPCs. I really like the new functionality.

One thing that I noticed in the new NPC section, if you write in a skill like admin 0, pilot 1 then you can click on it and it will roll it. If you drag the skill over from the skills window it will not let you click on it to roll it.

Another thing I noticed is the equipment/weapon sections will accept drag and drop from the items menu, but not custom weapons from the items menu.

Another thing I noticed is the equipment/weapon sections will accept drag and drop from the items menu, but not custom weapons from the items menu.
    I'll double check on those skill rolling/clicking - they should be parsing 'the skill/level' on entry.

I'll also double check to see why custom weapons aren't able to be dragged.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information