STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Bug?

Bug?

Hello!

I fiddled a bit with the MTG2 ruleset, added a NPC, and can roll the skills listed in the NPC skill list. But, those skills are without any ability bonus. So i tried to press the appropriate ability in the ability section below the chat window, and i got a error.

"Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_skill.lua"]:117: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'nStatMod' (a nil value)"

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Honken View Post
    Hello!

I fiddled a bit with the MTG2 ruleset, added a NPC, and can roll the skills listed in the NPC skill list. But, those skills are without any ability bonus. So i tried to press the appropriate ability in the ability section below the chat window, and i got a error.

"Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_skill.lua"]:117: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'nStatMod' (a nil value)"

/H
    Morning,

Normally the Skill listed against the NPC is their total skill, I see that including their ability bonus, but the idea to use the desktop buttons is brilliant.

I'll fix this so they work with NPC's.

Thanks for reporting this.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information