FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 26 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by fadedshadow589 View Post
    Kelrugem, really appreciate all the work you've done for Fantasy Grounds, you're extensions and posts have been very useful for me!

Really glad to have height as an option, however, it seems to be conflicting with CoreRPG - Has Initiative Indicator and CoreRPG - Token View Options. Would a compatibility patch be possible or feasible? I'd love to be able to use this along with those two!

Thanks again for all your contributions!
    Thank your for your words

Hm, I do not have so much time for any further developing; I try to see whether I can make the height label compatible with these extensions when I have found time for doing it

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure if this is something that you can fix or not.. but when you drag a height altered token to a new map it probably 'should' forget it's height information.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    I'm not sure if this is something that you can fix or not.. but when you drag a height altered token to a new map it probably 'should' forget it's height information.
    hm, you're right this would be a nice feature I try to add it when I find time again to code a bit more Thanks for the suggestion

EDIT: Though that might be problematic for people who have e.g. one big level of a dungeon which is split into several images; then a change of the image is not necessarily a "new" dungeon or so. But that is rarer than the other situation (and even less important for FGU then) So, I think it would be good to let it vanish (maybe I can even bind a hotkey to it to change that behaviour when needed)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; June 4th, 2020 at 14:26.

Blog Entries
    Regardless, I find this to be a very useful extension and use it all the time now.

Regardless, I find this to be a very useful extension and use it all the time now.
    Thanks for the kind words

Working good in 4e Unity. No problem with my 4e version of Death Indicator.

Thanks Kel!

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Working good in 4e Unity. No problem with my 4e version of Death Indicator.

Thanks Kel!
    Thanks

Ah, looks like that its issues with FGU fixes themselves; that is how like it!

Blog Entries
    I'm still having issues scaling creatures when this extension is running unfortunately. The players seem to be able to do it when the tokens are unlocked.. but I (as GM) can't seem to do it anytime.

I'm still having issues scaling creatures when this extension is running unfortunately. The players seem to be able to do it when the tokens are unlocked.. but I (as GM) can't seem to do it anytime.
    I can't replicate sadly for me the scaling works as normal, do you run any other extension or FGU? (in FGU it won't run at the moment, also when you're on the test server, I think)

And I also have realized that there is an issue with rotation on hex grids (due to the different number of adjacent fields) Maybe you use hex grids? When coding this extension I hadn't Hex grids really in mind; I try to update this soon when updating to 3.3.11

Thread Information