STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 26 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Minethulhu View Post
    Since I know these work with Fantasy Grounds while interacting with tokens from the CT (some with and some without your extension):

no modifier key + mouse wheel
    CTRL + mouse wheel
    ALT + mouse wheel

and only this doesn't appear to work:

SHIFT + mouse wheel

Would it be possible to have your modifier key mapping configurable in the settings menu of Fantasy Grounds? Since we only need 3 modifiers and we have 4 to choose from (assuming "no modifier" is viable) this might be an option to make this work. It should probably default to current configuration to not confuse current users, but assuming this works, it "might" (possibly big assumption) make this work on a mac.

No hurry or pressure if you have other life commitments. I recognize this might be a big ask for potentially a small (and maybe shrinking) portion of your users, so I can survive by fudging and making scribbles on the map as I have in the past...
    Hm, I try to think about something maybe also combinations of two hotkeys instead I have sadly not much time at the moment, but I try to think about it when I hopefully have time to update to 3.3.12 (which comes soon)

oki, I have finally found the problem in FGU: It is actually also a problem in FGC: It is token locking. Token locking blocks that the players can create their height widget. If someone wants, I can provide now the FGU compatible version but it does not yet work well with token locking

I want Kelrugem

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Hmm.. HEX seemed to work for me.. but.. I'm still running tests for the scaling issue.

OK.. running in Pathfinder with NO other extensions running.. I can't get PCs to scale.
    Shift - Mod token Height
    Ctrl - Spin the token
    Alt - zip

and when I try to do anything in the combat tracker.. nothing happens.
    Blackfoot, out of curiosity, in case you still follow the thread. Is your problem maybe also linked to lock tokens? I may have found the culprit then (though I do not know yet how to solve that) I never used locking tokens so far, that may then explain why I couldn't reproduce it

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I want Kelrugem
    Oh, oops, sorry, I did not see your message because I was writing the other answer to Blackfoot at the same time

Yes, I will upload the new version compatible with FGU and 3.3.12 in the next days

It looks like that the mentioned bug, where clients cannot create the height widget, is just an edge case, not related to Lock Tokens So, not as bad as I thought I will write again when the new version is up

ok, thanks Kelrugem

New version for 3.3.12 It now also works with FGU

Just some disclaimer: In some very rare occasions it may be that the client cannot produce a height widget, then e.g. create the height widget first as GM, and then the client should have the ownership to do it (the only situation I have found was that when the tokens are already on a map when the session starts and the GM did not yet open that map; but after the GM opened the map it should work)

The height label does by the way not yet respect the grid data of the FGU sidebar (where you can now define the range suffix and the increment); I will do that in some future update because that would be probably a nice feature I think

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    New version for 3.3.12 It now also works with FGU

Just some disclaimer: In some very rare occasions it may be that the client cannot produce a height widget, then e.g. create the height widget first as GM, and then the client should have the ownership to do it (the only situation I have found was that when the tokens are already on a map when the session starts and the GM did not yet open that map; but after the GM opened the map it should work)
    Oh, by the way, since FGU and FGC now have also a hotkey for facing, I mimiced that, so, Shift+Wheel: Facing; CTRL+Wheel: Scaling; ALT+Wheel: Height Then the extension just adds something on ALT and does not change typical behaviour

Does the latest version allow to zoom via mouse-wheel when the mouse-pointer is over a token (Unity default)?

Thread Information