DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 26 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Its working.

I had two tokens that were the same and was selecting the wrong one.

Ooops. User error

oki, the stuff with ownerships of tokens is in FGU now completely different seemingly; so, please do not use this extension in FGU now, it is only for FGC. I sadly do not have the time to understand the new ownership structure until I have more time

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Its working.

I had two tokens that were the same and was selecting the wrong one.

Ooops. User error
    Nah, there is indeed a problem with the ownership I need to cater for all the new settings in FGU in that regard (or I hope FGU will have its own height widget )

Have you tried, you know, winning the lottery so you can focus on your hobbies 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Have you tried, you know, winning the lottery so you can focus on your hobbies 100%?

Sadly, my research is too interesting for me, too

If you are filthy rich even research becomes a hobby...

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    If you are filthy rich even research becomes a hobby...
    hm, you are right...

*Casts haste, leaves flat to buy a lottery ticket!*

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Nah, there is indeed a problem with the ownership I need to cater for all the new settings in FGU in that regard (or I hope FGU will have its own height widget )
    I placed a token on a map (AS GM). WORKS!

I then joined with a player and once in, cleared ownership. Allowed player to take ownership. Player could NOT alter Height on the token on the map (GM could)

I Deleted the token on the map and then replaced it. NOW player could alter the height.

Seems the map remembers who had ownership of token when it was placed on the map. If the ownership changes for some reason, Map doesn't care!

Delete the token and then Replace it...

Ill let you know if I find any other problems
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    I placed a token on a map (AS GM). WORKS!

I then joined with a player and once in, cleared ownership. Allowed player to take ownership. Player could NOT alter Height on the token on the map (GM could)

I Deleted the token on the map and then replaced it. NOW player could alter the height.

Seems the map remembers who had ownership of token when it was placed on the map. If the ownership changes for some reason, Map doesn't care!

Delete the token and then Replace it...

Ill let you know if I find any other problems
    Ah, interesting, this will help me in solving the problem later for FGU Thank you very much (a change of ownership while the token is already placed may be even a problem in FGC, need to test )

This is only partially working for me, but I am almost positive it is my environment.

What works:
    no key + mouse wheel = does nothing (as expected)
    ctrl + mouse wheel = change token orientation
    alt + mouse wheel = change token size

What doesn't work:
    shift + mouse wheel = it does nothing (and is really the whole point of this extension)

This is with *only* this extension loaded with the 5E ruleset. However, I very much suspect it is the way I am running that is causing my issues.

MacOS 10.15.7 (since Apple dropped 32-bit support, I can no longer run 32-bit Fantasy Grounds Classic directly, thus...)
    Parallels Desktop 15
    Windows 10
    Fantasy Grounds Classic 3.3.11

I'm *assuming* Parallels is either redirecting or blocking the shift + mouse wheel input prior to getting to FG. Anybody seen this issue? Any pointers on testing? I've made some minor tweaks to my parallels config, but so far no luck.

When I have time and am not multitasking with other applications, I'll reboot directly into Windows to confirm this works. Either that or I'll have a remote player test this natively on Windows while I'm running as "normal".

Thread Information