DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 26 First ... 122021222324 ... Last
    New version for the height extension due to the ruleset update today (or yesterday for your timezone)

Though I do not think that you need to redownload it, was more like a cleanup for the code; but if you are bored...

I also added a link to GKEnialb's height extension to the first post

Height Extension with all three sizes supported

Here's the version of the extension that we spoke about in PMs Kel:

height.ext

This version adds an option setting for changing the font size on the fly, so you don't need to have all three versions of the extension any longer.
    Last edited by darrenan; June 2nd, 2021 at 15:44.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post

Attachment 47223

This version adds an option setting for changing the font size on the fly, so you don't need to have all three versions of the extension any longer.
    Thank you very much I will look at it; this certainly improves the maintenance

Attachment 47223

I just wanted to look at that; but you accidentally uploaded your mirror image handler extension instead (though the ext name is correct, but the scripts aren't; I double-checked to be sure )

@all: Please redownload, new update for accounting the new ruleset update (though it is a very small update, so, you may not need it, but if you use FG classic, then you may need to redownload. Unity users do not necessarily need)

Ok, not sure how that happened. The correct extension should now be attached to post #212 above.

height.ext

Does this one support doing the distance calculations?
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

No. There is a different extension that does, but that one only works in FGU.

Thanks to Darrenan: There is now a single extension In the campaign options you find a new setting for adjusting the size Delete the versions height_medium and height_large

My extensions are all on the forge now which just got released Please use the extensions from the forge now on

That means: Download the extension from the forge. The file name is still the same, so, your older versions will get overwritten. But you may need to toggle my extension(s) again because of the new name, Feature: Height

But the extension will also be available here for now

Thread Information