DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 26 First ... 91718192021 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mordkhaan View Post
    Yeah, couldnt replicate on next round of testing either!
    Currently also trying to get the NPC Parcels to drop on death too
    Someone I know keeps mentioning Extensions = Risk...
    I plan to rewrite the extension, to get rid of the original owner's license I hope that with the new version I may have a more compatible version (plus range indicator respecting height)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Yeah, I won't update the extension to the light build until it is pushed to live Otherwise accidentally people use it for live although it is for test; and I run into the danger that I need to update it more frequently if it should also work for the test server

(EDIT: Sorry, my English bad, head broken today )
    Understood :-) Just putting out a heads up on the issue if you didn't know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Understood :-) Just putting out a heads up on the issue if you didn't know about it.
    ah, certainly thanks for that

Kelrugem,

Will this extension work within the Pathfinder 2E ruleset?
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Kelrugem,

Will this extension work within the Pathfinder 2E ruleset?
    I hope so, the extension is built for all coreRPG based rulesets like PF2 But better to test it first, I mainly test in 3.5e/PF1 and CoreRPG

I'm also getting a bug when using test build with lighting.

1. Add an effect LIGHT: 2 to a PC token
    2. Remove effect LIGHT: 2
    Light remains.
    By the way, I just tested now, there is actually nothing I need to update in my extension, and I could not reproduce your problem Make sure you do not run any other extension and that you have the most recent version (I updated 11 March the last time) So, it should work on test normally

(I only quickly checked, so, I may oversee something on the test server; make sure your setup is clean, so, no other versions of LIGHT somewhere on that token, like from the sidebar itself )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; March 13th, 2021 at 16:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    By the way, I just tested now, there is actually nothing I need to update in my extension, and I could not reproduce your problem Make sure you do not run any other extension and that you have the most recent version (I updated 11 March the last time) So, it should work on test normally

(I only quickly checked, so, I may oversee something on the test server; make sure your setup is clean, so, no other versions of LIGHT somewhere on that token, like from the sidebar itself )
    No extensions loaded but Height. Maybe I have an older version of your extension. I remember you did an update a while ago that I didn't update. I'll go over that and report back.

No extensions loaded but Height. Maybe I have an older version of your extension. I remember you did an update a while ago that I didn't update. I'll go over that and report back.
    Yeah, the most recent update is very important, it was about the Vision stuff

Oh, oops :-) So updated to the latest version and its working as its suppose to. Woohoo! Will change the font though. Current one text shows up small on my monitor for some reason.

Last edited by kevininrussia; March 13th, 2021 at 17:26.

Hi Kelrugem I love your extensions a lot they add much needed functionality to FG.
    I have been running a game in unity for a while now using both your Height extension and Full overlay. as well as several others.
    Recently I have been running into this error when ever I add a token to a map.
    Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_token.Lua"]:444 attempt to call field 'getName' (a nil value).
    at first I thought this might be because of Full overlay but when I removed Height from the loaded extensions order it stopped

Thread Information