STAR TREK 2d20
Page 21 of 26 First ... 111920212223 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Hi Kel. In case you are not aware, there is an extension that is now compatible with 3.5 that calculates height measurments. In case you want to look at the code for inspiration:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight-Indicator
    Thank you very much

Yes, I already had contact with GKEnialb Once I have more time again for not only maintaining my stuff, we wanted to speak a bit about that kind of stuff

There is a new update for the height extension because of the new big lighting update Please redownload

By the way, is there still a need for this extension? GKEnialb also published a height extension which also adjusts the range indicator If there is no need for my extension anymore, then I may drop support in the future, but if someone still has reasons to use this extension, then I will maintain it still of course

Do you have a link for GKEnialb

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    By the way, is there still a need for this extension? GKEnialb also published a height extension which also adjusts the range indicator If there is no need for my extension anymore, then I may drop support in the future, but if someone still has reasons to use this extension, then I will maintain it still of course
    Other than some lingering glitches being worked out currently, GKEnialb's extension pretty much scratches this itch for me now. I've moved over there.
    Last edited by bmos; May 13th, 2021 at 20:41.

Awesome! thanks for keeping this up. I will try the other one now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaegar View Post
    Awesome! thanks for keeping this up. I will try the other one now.
    You're welcome

I did not know about the other addon and had to edit the XML file to include Pathfinder 2. But after that it seems to generally work, including the target distance calculation (not sure about diagonals, though). So our group should be able to switch addons and would make use of the target distance on top of that.

I do still run a game in FGC that won't be converting right away, but that version probably won't require any updating.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by KevenSimmons View Post
    I do still run a game in FGC that won't be converting right away, but that version probably won't require any updating.
    Ah, good point Then I will still maintain it of course

Once I have time for more coding again, then also wanted to adjust the range indicator etc.

Thread Information