FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 26 of 26 First ... 16242526
    Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    That is weird. I just tested with a new PF1 campaign and I also get no errors. The versions I'm showing match yours.

Do you happen to have any of the rulesets or extensions unpacked? You'll want to remove those (or at least move them out of the rulesets/extensions folder).
    You could also try deleting the Height.ext file from the extensions folder and run an update so it re-downloads from the Forge.
    Deleting it might be the solution. Honestly didn't even give that consideration at all. I'll try it and see what happens.

Update: Well, redownloading did not resolve the problem. The extension is working, btw. Its not that it won't operate at all. I can use NPCs no problem, putting them onto the map and into the CT without any issues.
    I can adjust their height and the labels display like they're supposed to. But with a PC, it will not allow me to place them on a map, giving me the nil value error and creating a static token image that can't be used for
    any actual CT functions.

Height Error NPC vs PC token.png
    Last edited by jedorian; August 23rd, 2022 at 06:33.

Quote Originally Posted by jedorian View Post
    Deleting it might be the solution. Honestly didn't even give that consideration at all. I'll try it and see what happens.

Update: Well, redownloading did not resolve the problem. The extension is working, btw. Its not that it won't operate at all. I can use NPCs no problem, putting them onto the map and into the CT without any issues.
    I can adjust their height and the labels display like they're supposed to. But with a PC, it will not allow me to place them on a map, giving me the nil value error and creating a static token image that can't be used for
    any actual CT functions.

Height Error NPC vs PC token.png
    Thanks for the information

Right now I am at work, I try replicating it when I am at home again

Thanks for the diligence, Kelrugem. And just an aside, please don't feel rushed to fix this right away. Height, while a nice feature, is by no means highly essential.

Thanks for the diligence, Kelrugem. And just an aside, please don't feel rushed to fix this right away. Height, while a nice feature, is by no means highly essential.
    Thank you

I just tried it again: Sadly to no avail, I can place my PCs (with and without height label) without problems on the map

Would you mind zipping your (test) campaign and attach it here? Then I test it with your example campaign

While you wait, don't miss the alternative extension Kel promotes in the first post

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    If you search for a height extensions which also adjusts the range indicator, then try out GKEnialb's extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight-Indicator

That alternate version works perfectly. I missed seeing it mentioned (too used to quickly scanning over things instead of fully reading them). Thanks for the heads up, bmos.

That alternate version works perfectly. I missed seeing it mentioned (too used to quickly scanning over things instead of fully reading them). Thanks for the heads up, bmos.
    Ah, nice that this other extension works for you GKEnialb's extension is certainly much better; I am mainly maintaining this extension because others are still using it, but I can really recommend switching if possible
    Last edited by Kelrugem; August 30th, 2022 at 02:33.

To all of you who still use this extension: May I ask again why you are not using the extension of GKEnialb? (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight-Indicator)

I am asking because I am personally thinking of abandoning this extension to free up some free time (see here for a more detailed explanation: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post661561) Especially since the underlying code is originally not from me.

But as long as someone uses it, I will try to maintain it Today I will try again to check where this error comes from some people of you reported; I hope I will finally be able to reproduce this error

For now I unlisted my height extension, please use GKEnialb's extension, it is much better (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/67/view)

If there is any need for my extension, then please let me know I still have it

Thread Information