DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    ok thanks for keeping me informed, I hate when i start a game and a player doesn't turn up without any warning

I would be up for Wednesdays... I would need to be out by.. I think it's 11:30 BST, I'm PDT time so I need to go pick up my kid from school at that time. Let me know if you happen have a spot open. Been playing and running Pathfinder 1.0 and 5E for a while now and would like an opportunity to kick the tires in the new system and meet some new folks.

Hey Hawkwind ! It's been years ! Glad to see you picked PF2e.
    I'd love to play in your game again. I'm currently already in a Fall of Plaguestone game, but if you run the adventure path I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by CalTG View Post
    I would be up for Wednesdays... I would need to be out by.. I think it's 11:30 BST, I'm PDT time so I need to go pick up my kid from school at that time. Let me know if you happen have a spot open. Been playing and running Pathfinder 1.0 and 5E for a while now and would like an opportunity to kick the tires in the new system and meet some new folks.
    Should be finished by an hour before then as I live my bueaty sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Artaron View Post
    Hey Hawkwind ! It's been years ! Glad to see you picked PF2e.
    I'd love to play in your game again. I'm currently already in a Fall of Plaguestone game, but if you run the adventure path I'm in.
    Sure though it may be a while before we finish b this one unless there is a TPK

Thread Information