5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

spot filled - Thanks everyone

EDIT- Didn't expect that quick of a response. Thank you everyone, but the spot has been filled.

-------------------------------

DM looking to add another player to a party of 4. The campaign is custom made and catered to creative newbies handling problems at their own speed and in their own way. As a DM I try and make the experience as open ended / non linear as possible. The attitude is rarely serious but the players try and stay in character. Beginner players are welcome but I will require time 1on1 prior to starting if you are unfamiliar with dnd5e and/or fantasy grounds. If interested, please schedule a time to discuss character creation and any questions you have on discord.

Current party:
    Dwarven Cleric (mostly quiet and practical)
    Elven Rogue (cowardly flirt interested in all story elements)
    Goliath paladin (leader/grand schemer/tactician)
    Teifling Wizard (mostly quiet team player/pyro)

FG License: Ultimate (you only need the free version to play)

Game System: dnd 5e

Time Zone: players are EST, DM is PST

Day of week and time: Friday EST 7:30pm - 10:30ish(loose end time based on players and story elements

Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly for as long as everyone is able and having a good time.

Text or Voice: Voice is preferred but I also accomodate text-only players.

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?
    I have no plans to record/stream at the moment

Roleplay & Combat mix: Game has been more roleplaying than fighting, with players trying to solve mysteries of the land but also having to deal with a few skrimishes along the way.

Number of Players in game & needed:4 playing. 1wanted

Character starting level & equipment: 3rd level

Character restrictions: preferably no more clerics, no evil pcs, i'll work with you to create a character you want to play as long as your intent isn't to power game.
    Last edited by AverageJoe; September 25th, 2019 at 03:34. Reason: position filled

Very Interested

I've played through LMOP/HOTDQ/ROT in 5e on Fantasy Grounds. I can fit into a group being more or less vocal as needed. As long as the story is moving along, I can sit back and encourage others to shine.

Looking to play a spore druid which looks like it might fit. Prefer to play it qwerky. Refers to himself as "We" That kind of thing.

Please PM me for any additional info. Discord Name in Private Message
    Last edited by Aurvangur; September 22nd, 2019 at 17:05.

Hi. I would like to play a male Moon Elf Ranger, Lawful Neutral, if possible with the party. I have played one FG session so far and looking to get into it more now. I am available all evenings and weekends except for Saturday nights. I have Discord and a full FG membership as well. I have been away from D&D for a number of years, but when I used to play it was from '86-'97.

Thread Information