DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

GM looking for Players PF2 The fall of PagueStone

"A group of new adventurers traveling through the village of Etran's Folly—also known as Plaguestone—must come together to solve the murder of a friend. What starts as a simple investigation quickly turns sinister with the discovery of forbidden alchemy, mutant animals, and a nearby forest rotting away due to a mysterious blight. It becomes clear that if these heroes don't intervene to stop whatever evil is brewing, the fall of Plaguestone is all but certain!

The Fall of Plaguestone is the first standalone adventure for Pathfinder Second Edition, designed for 1st-level characters. It tells the story of how a group of strangers band together to form a group of adventurers while saving the town of Etran's Folly from a terrifying fate, serving as a perfect introduction to a new Pathfinder campaign"

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: Pathfider

Time Zone: UK
    Day of week and time: Wednesday
    If new game, planned start date: to be discussed
    Planned Duration & Frequency: i.e. 2- 2 1/2Hour session weekly. Might run the adventure path if this goes well

Text or Voice: i.e. voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Its pathfinder so bring a bucket and mop for all the blood and gore
    Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. 4-5

Calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3619
    Last edited by hawkwind; September 16th, 2019 at 14:00.

YESSS!

I'm not worthy! But can I kindly join anyway?

i suppose so

Hi, I'm new to FG and online play, but veteran ttrpg player. GMT+1, good with PF2 rules....hope i can join

No problem

Wednesday would be great, do you have a time preference? If it isn't too presumptuous could I ask for a start time after 3pm GMT and an end time before 10:30pm GMT? If this works for you then please count me in.

Ok I was thinking of going for 8pm BST start that would change to 8pm GMT after the last week end in October when the clocks in the UK go back an hour

Ok I was thinking of going for 8pm BST start that would change to 8pm GMT after the last week end in October when the clocks in the UK go back an hour. I have added the proposed start date to the calendar

Yeah, the archaicness of daylight savings makes calculating time zones even more complicated. Right now I think I'm GMT-7 but on Sunday, November 3, 2019, at 1:00:00 am we switch standard time which I think is GMT-8. All that said, please keep me in mind when you are building your list of players.

Thread Information