5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Come now PF2 GMs- Some UTC games sorely needed

There have been some sweet games on offer for American late evenings. They time spectacularly bad with the EU time-zones tho.

If the PF2 LFG posts are anything to go by, including the number of FGers who knows LFG-posts are largely pointless (better to wait for LFP), we're closing up on an army of prospective drooling PF2 wannabe-players. Think of the opportunities, you could hold blasting "the apprentice" tryouts! Age of Ashes looks incredible <3

UTC from early morn to late evenings. American times from late night til late midday (for the owl-people). Oceanic from evening til early morn' (I think). We need you RPG rockstars!

(I can't GM, like some aren't suited to become marathon athletes some aren't suited to GMing. Or I would.)

We'll serve digital cookies with lovehearts on top! Come out and play with us <3

i am seriously thinking of starting a PF2 campaign in the next few weeks , Probably a short one to do plague stone then if that works the latest AP

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    i am seriously thinking of starting a PF2 campaign in the next few weeks , Probably a short one to do plague stone then if that works the latest AP
    I'll be on my knees chanting "I'm not worthy" if you do.

Thread Information