Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 Hour session every Sunday 7pm-10pm
    Term: Playing through Adventure over multiple weeks until finished

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 players+DM need 2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with standard equipment
    Character restrictions: races, classes, backgrounds available from Players Handbook (Will go over character creation on discord before first game)
    Last edited by Arkael; October 4th, 2019 at 06:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkael View Post
    FG License: Paid Game
    What licence is this? Are you running a pay to play game, or do you mean you have a standard or ultimate licence?

I'm not looking to join myself, but anyone that does want to join would probably like a little clarification.

Good luck with your search for players!

Uh, not sure completely. I have both the Players Handbook and the Baldurs gate into Avernus adventure and Fantasy grounds all through steam if that helps.

The question (and confusion) is whether you are asking people to pay you in order to play in the game. I think from context you mean you have the Standard Edition but do not want someone to pay you.

Blog Entries
    The standard edition let other players connect to your campaign but they need to buy a version of FG too.
    The ultimate edition let other players connect to your campaign even if they only have the demo version of FG.

Which is why the question was ask, if you bought FG but your two friends didn't then you have the ultimate edition.

I've been looking for a Descent into Avernus game. I'm EST as well, been playing for a few years. I'll have FG unity once it gets into the beta testing phase!

Gotcha, yeah I have the standalone copy, and no anyone wanting to join our adventure its free of charge. Anyone interested either post here or add me on Discord at Arkael#5225

Sorry ahead of time, didn't have everything typed out correctly on the post everything should be in order now though

I just sent a request on Discord. My username over there is Ghozarian.

Is this still scheduled to start this Sunday? Times are perfect for me, but unfortunately I can't make Oct. 6th (son is leaving for marines and we're having a send-off dinner)...wanted to check before i throw my hat into the ring.

Thread Information