DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Newbie to Fantasy grounds, looking to be a player in Pathfinder or Starfinder game.

Greetings and Salutations! As the title to my thread states: I am a newbie to Fantasy Grounds. I just bought the standard edition today and have been messing around with it to compare and contrast it to Roll20 (my usual tool). It's been fun and interesting to say the least, though still navigating somethings.

I also have decided that I want to try my hand at a game of Pathfinder and/or Starfinder since while learning how to use FG. While I am new to FG and have no prior experience with PF or StF, I am very familiar with the TTRPG experience with D&D 5E on Roll20. I am currently both a player in one 5e game, and a GM in a homebrew game that has been going on for almost 2 years now. I love myself some D&D 5e, but have decided to try and branch out in other similar systems.

If anyone on here has any openings for either game and is willing to help me out, feel free to reply or shoot me a private message!
    Thanks in Advance!

P.S. I can play Mondays, Fridays, or Saturdays. Evenings work best for me, but am open to earlier in the day.

Depending on your time-zone there have been several PF2 games announced the last week. If you're on American time, or if you can play at odd hours, there are at least one you can apply for further down on this forum.

Getting GMs to come to you is rare. Be sure to look up their games when they are on offer.

Cheers and welcome

Much appreciated for your relatively swift reply and good information! I'll try looking for these threads here and see what I can find.

Thanks again!

Much appreciated! I was more hoping to play original Pathfinder since it seems to have more player options (according to what I see on the SRD) but I take it not a lot of folks are playing the original or Starfinder currently?

Seems it's been a good while since last. The vast majority of newly starting campaigns is for 5e. I'd try the Starfinder Society subforum. I don't keep track of those games so I'm not sure, but I seem to remember someone mentioning that there was some activity there.

Good to know, thanks again!

Thread Information