STAR TREK 2d20

Large Font Options & Effects

Is there a recommended font extension for running the 2E rule set - I have large fonts loaded but the font size is too large for the combat tracker. At some point it would be great to be able to change fonts and sizes for stories, notes, etc.

Is there a video or description for building 2e effects or is it the same as C&C and other rule sets. I see the effects buttons but would like to add others as needed.
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexfire View Post
    Is there a recommended font extension for running the 2E rule set - I have large fonts loaded but the font size is too large for the combat tracker. At some point it would be great to be able to change fonts and sizes for stories, notes, etc.

Is there a video or description for building 2e effects or is it the same as C&C and other rule sets. I see the effects buttons but would like to add others as needed.
    try editing the extension to a size down or try using /scaleui 125

There is a 14 point clear font extension that works much better for my needs - does not impact text in combat tracker but helps with all other areas.
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

Quote Originally Posted by Lexfire View Post
    I'm not familiar with C&C ruleset but the AD&D ruleset uses the same effects system that CoreRPG/5E uses for the most part. There are features added to support new options for AD&D and some removed (ADV/DIS) that do not exist.

The wiki for the Effects should give you the bulk of what you need.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information