5E Character Create Playlist

Dessert City Gate

Had to make this for Pathfinder's Empty Graves So If anyone else needs a [MODERATOR: link removed pending response regarding information in post#2] here it is

I used Heroic Map Tiles
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 15th, 2019 at 13:20. Reason: Removed link pending response regarding information in post #2
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

I like Heroic maps. But I don't think they allow redistribution of maps made with their tiles. Do you have permission to distribute the Heroic Maps artwork? If not, then please don't post maps made with tiles/artwork that don't allow redistribution. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Couldnt find anywhere that says yay or nay on their website.Sent an email asking.

UPDATE: Nope! Trenloe's right, They don't allow it.

I did think originally it was a bit short sighted that a company wouldn't allow people to show off what can be done with their work but..
    After thinking about it it makes sense. They would probably want to see the map first to determine it was of Good Quality; the problem
    being volume. They may get hundreds of requests a week and they don't have the time to look at everyone. Far easier to just not allow it.

But still they have some real nice tiles so check em out at above link.
    Last edited by Willot; September 15th, 2019 at 22:01.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

A Dessert City Gate...like you might find in Candyland?

Opps Desert

Thread Information