STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

GM LF (4) Players to Shakedown New Adventure Module (5E)

Full group as of this edit, if you want to be added for later games or no shows send me a private message for availability!

FG License: GM has Full, so players need Full or better.

Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Eastern Time [EST]

Day of week and time: Saturday 9:00 pm

Planned playing date: 9/28/19 (this Saturday)

Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour session, lasting for 3 or more sessions (depending on players and module).

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25% Roleplay / 75% combat depending on players and module

Number of Players needed: Need four players, prefer two experienced and two inexperienced in 5e, but this is not critical. Will require players that can give constructive feedback on the game, it's content, flow, and general experience at different areas of the game and overall. Verbal is all that is required.

Character starting level & equipment: Starting level one, ending around 4th or 5th level. Standard equipment.

Character restrictions: Only core races and classes. No evil alignments.

Details of scenario: Testing newly created adventure based in Forgotten Realms and the Sword Coast area. This is a first run test to smooth out the kinks, get some feedback, and correct any problems, so the adventure can be sold as a polished product. The premise is the group gives chase to goblins that are in the process of stealing twin infants from their parents. It is a chase type adventure with very little time to rest, get help, or anything else. The group must be constantly thinking and moving in order to rescue the infants. There is more to the story, but any other questions can only be answered by playing the adventure!

Besides, saving two infants looks good on the adventuring resume, doesn't it, huh? Well, you know you want to just tickle them and watch them giggle, right!!!?
    Last edited by Viper007; September 27th, 2019 at 04:22. Reason: Updated to show latest situation

I wouldn't mind taking part in this. I have experience with DnD but I haven't played in quite some time. I was hoping to get back into it with fantasy grounds. With how long it has been since I have played I would count myself as an inexperienced player.

Interested.
    Experienced player and DM, mature player who develops my own campaigns, understand table balance and party contribution.
    Let me know.

Hi there! Would be interested in joining, been playing D&D for about 2 years now but have Dmed for most of it. Would love the chance to be on the other end of the table for once. Love to rp but im cool with doing whatever the group is comfortable with. Team work makes the dream work

I am interested! Would be happy to contribute feedback and play time. I have limited FG experience, but lots of DnD experience as a player from 2e through 5e. I have dabbled in writing campaigns and hope to run some stuff as a DM sometime in the future.

OK, had four, one dropped out due to real life issues, anyone out there interested in stepping in on very short notice?

Looks interesting, but I'm afraid I don't have enough experience for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil35caM View Post
    Looks interesting, but I'm afraid I don't have enough experience for that.
    Just the kind of player I am looking for, with no experience you can give me an honest feeling on whether the adventure was fun, boring, didn't like this, didn't like that, etc. If you can use FG basics, that's all the real experience you need! You can't hurt my feelings.

Hello! I am new to Fantasy Grounds, but not new to D&D in general. It's been a long time since I've played D&D, but looking to try out this new medium of gameplay.

Seems the usual happens one drops out, a second can't make it, rolled with three, but would really like a fourth to make the game fun and get a little more feedback on the adventure. If you are into 5e and can use FG, and can make it this Saturday night at 9:00 pm EST to 1:00 am, feel free to private message me or reply to this thread. The game has not really gone too far due to making characters, late player, etc. So you will not miss much of the adventure.

Thanks Viper

Thread Information