DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakarius
    I've run four games now and we used a free TeamSpeak server (their own servers allow guest to set up channels/rooms with passwords so no one else can wander in and cause havoc). I'm in Taiwan and the 4 players are in: western US, eastern US, Canada and Taiwan. None of us have fast connections, either, and it works like a charm.
    Very interesting. Do you mean you used servers owned by TeamSpeak? Or was it just a random free server out there? I have players in Australia, East and West Coast of Canada and France. I'd like to try the server you mentioned. Thanks.

There are tons and tons of public teamspeak servers which can be used by anyone. The server offered here is a private one which can have advantages or disadvantages - but it is certainly nice of Moebus to offer it to the people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre
    There are tons and tons of public teamspeak servers which can be used by anyone. The server offered here is a private one which can have advantages or disadvantages - but it is certainly nice of Moebus to offer it to the people here.
    As a matter of fact me and my group, which Griogre is part of, have used this server three times now and I think it's great of Moebus as well.
    Thanks again Moebus!
    See you around the table.

You are welcome !!

I am aware of the free servers provided by Teamspeak.org but when I tried them they were often full and the maximun voice quality was not optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith
    As a matter of fact me and my group, which Griogre is part of, have used this server three times now and I think it's great of Moebus as well.
    Thanks again Moebus!

Thread Information