FG License: Free License
Time Zone: AEST (UTC+10)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play Mon - Thurs 10-3pm or 8pm-2am | Sun 8pm-2am. Weekly game, bi-weekly or monthly is cool.
Term: Long term preferred but also up for shorter terms or one-shots
Voice: Voice chat is fine, also happy to do video if preferred

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e, WFRP 4e or Call of Cthulhu
Game System Experience: D&D 5e intermediate, WFRP 4e intermediate, Call of Cthulhu beginner, MERP beginner, Shadowrun intermediate
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Fairly familiar with how it functions through watching tutorials but limited practical experience. Happy to learn more from others or YouTube if needed prior to or during the game.

Character Type Preferred: Happy to play any that will help create a balanced & fun group
About me: I'm an Aussie looking to join an online game and get back into roleplaying after a decent break. The style of adventuring I like is a good mix of inter-personal roleplay with fellow players, challenges that make me use my head and the group to work together, fun & humour intermixed with serious and stressful situations as well as decent splatterings of action and intrigue that forces players out of their comfort zones. I am easy-going, friendly and considerate of my fellow players. I won't play in campaigns that discriminate against any minorities or include content or players that are racist, sexist or mysoginitic. I'm no prude and love a good time, but not at the expense of others. Hoping to find a group of like-minded adventurers to create some lasting roleplaying memories. I work for myself so can be pretty flexible with time so international groups are an option.