DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LF 1-2P for weekly Sunday 2pm-6pm CST DotMM campaign

**EDIT** I have found enough players for my campaign. If you would like to be considered if there is a dropout please send me a direct message with your discord information and I will put you on a queue as I receive requests. Thank you for your time.

FG License: GM has Ultimate
    Game System: DND 5E

Time Zone: Central Time USA - any time zone can join as long as you can make the play time.
    Day of week and time: Sundays 2pm- 6pm CST
    If new game, planned start date: 15 Sept 2019
    Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly 4 hours sessions with the option to run long if players all agree.
    Term: This is a long term campaign to complete an adventure module.

Text or Voice: Voice required, video optional
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 but this will be adjusted organically to match player feedback and involvement during game play.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 consistent players, and need 2 more to get the campaign running
    Character starting level & equipment: 5th lvl, equipment determined during a session zero with GM.
    Character restrictions: No, multiclass until you have completed a character arc to be trained in the new class in game. Some feats have been removed (GWM,Sharpshooter).

Details of your scenario: You have shown your worth as an adventure and proven to be a cut above most within you limited sphere of influence. You recently received a secretive request for help from the Blackstaff, Vajra Safahr. As you read through the message you gain little details of what is being asked of you outside the mention of personnel recovery beneath Undermountain. You are to meet with the Blackstaff herself in ten days, at the Blackstaff tower between the Sea Ward and Castle Ward of Waterdeep. All travel expenses have been secured by the Grey Force.

**Also in here**
    Must have a headset while playing. Nobody wants to hear your background noises or there own voice over your mic.
    If you are interested in playing please list out your character Race/Class/Background, and a short synopsis of your character concept. Also pineapple on pizza - Yes/No?
    By session two I will need 2-5 "Knives" - https://www.reddit.com/r/DnD/comment..._called_knife/
    Last edited by Stagran; September 12th, 2019 at 20:05.

Hi, I'd like to play in your game. I would like to try a new character concept that I haven't done before so I don't have a backstory ready but I'd like to try a halfling (or Tabaxi if you allow it) cavalier.
    Thanks,
    Jimbo

Sorry at this point I have actually filled out my player roster but I will keep you in mind if we have anyone drop out. Shoot me a PM if this interests you so I can keep a log.

Thread Information