DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: PFS Downtime

PFS Downtime

Are we doing downtime correctly? I think I've been getting too much money. Looking at Table 4.2 on page 236 of the Core Rulebook at 1st, 2nd, and 3rd levels I should only be getting 5cp. Would it be better to craft a specific item and then sell it rather than use the Earn Income option? I feel like I am missing something?

For each adventure yo get 8 days of downtine (12 in case you are a free agent) so 5cp * 8 = 40 cp for each succes.

Saqcat is correct.

"Downtime

After each adventure, your character receives Downtime, which is a measure of their additional time between adventures. A quest grants 2 days of Downtime, a scenario grants 8 days, and a sanctioned Pathfinder Adventure or Adventure Path typically grants 24 days of Downtime. If your character is a field-commissioned agent (rather than having trained with the Scrolls, Spells, and Swords Pathfinder Schools ), they earn an additional 50% as many days of Downtime, earning 3, 12, and 36 days respectively."

Link

Honestly, unless you really know what you're doing, Earn Income might be the best option. I have seen no characters doing Crafting during downtime in PFS2 yet but I have seen at least own person using crafting to Earn Income. This doesn't mean it can't be done though of course.

Okay, thank you guys. I figured I was missing something. I just finished the Sandstone quest and used the one day of downtime allotted to start crafting myself a set of plate armor.

Thread Information