Starfinder Playlist

Need 1 player for ongoing Rise of Runelords AP

FG License: Standard.

Time Zone: MST
    time: Saturday's 10:00 am - 3pm
    If new game, planned start date:
    Planned Duration & Frequency: i.e. 1x weekly for 5 hours until the completion of Return of the Runelords
    Term:

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? i.e. podcast, Twitch, Youtube, etc. No

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. These modules are mixed, generally starting off with heavy RP and then transitioning into mostly combat later in the book.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 1 more to fill out our ranks.
    Character starting level & equipment: i.e. 6th

Character restrictions: The sky is the limit, must get GM approval for none standard races/classes

Details of your scenario: This is a ongoing campaign currently in book 2 of Rise of the Rune Lords. Due to life events we lost one of our players and are looking for a replacement. If you have what it takes to take up arms against the awakening Rune Lords, apply below.

Hello. I am interested in joining your group. I am a veteran of Pathfinder and have always wanted to play RotR. I prefer consistent weekly game times and have availability that fits with your schedule. Please let me know if you would like more information or have any questions.

Thanks,

David

Excellent, the players just reached level 6 last session. It is a well rounded group so it leaving it open for what you want to play. We generally start and end on time, the only caveat is that I'm in the national guard so we generally only play 3x a month. What class would you be interested in?

Thanks for getting back to me.

3x a month is nice.

I am thinking about a ranged bard, melee cleric, or a straight-up sorcerer. I enjoy playing support characters for both combat and social/exploration encounters. If there is any area your group would like reinforced, I am flexible.

Let me know the details on character creation and how you want to determine my starting wealth and equipment.

Also just noticed something, not sure why I did this, but it must have been because I was talking about it just before the post. We are actually running Return of the Runelords. You don't need to have previously run the other adventures in the series. Would you still be interested?

That's fine. Thanks for checking.

Could you PM me your discord ID ?

We already have a bard, but if your looking to really make the group solid a sorcerer, or a roguish dps/trap disabling type. The group is solid, but fights can last a while due to a lack of none overly situational dps.

Thread Information