DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LF 1M - 5E LMoP - Demo clients and new D&D players welcome! Fridays 10PM EST Start

FG License: Ultimate License - Demo client is all that's needed
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: EST (GMT -4)
    Day of week and time: Friday Nights (10PM EST)
    If new game, planned start date: Likely this week, hope to have server up for Character Creation prior to Session 0/1.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hours weekly
    Term: Initial term expected to last for the level 1-6 LMoP + Additional Adventures and Modules

Text or Voice: Voice Primarily. In-game character chat in text is welcome.
    Voice software used: Discord.

Combat & Roleplay Mix: 60/40 Combat/RP
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 so far, looking for ~4-5
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 Characters, Pregens available. Backup character rolled up is probably a good idea (not trying to take anyone out, but occasionally fireball-breathing things happen) (background for backup not immediate requirement)
    Character restrictions: No Arakocra, No Evil Alignments, Most character concepts could work as long as you can believably tie their backstory in to Faerun, and especially ending up somewhere near Neverwinter to start.

Details of your scenario: Running Lost Mines of Phandelver but with lots of new content and twists, incorporating adventures from the Dragon of Icespire Peak. Largely as an effort to create a new adventure for people who started, but didn't finish Phandelver for any reason. (Up to ~50% completed) Previously have run 3 campaigns on FG and 2 pen and paper games as a player. Using Ultimate License for FG.

Our party so far consists of a Rogue and Bard and one undecided!

Brand new D&D players highly encouraged to join, especially if you haven't had the chance to play this adventure yet! Send a PM or post here if interested!

Yes, I'm very interested. I'd like to play a wood elf hunter or perhaps even a paladin, not sure on race yet. Let me know the details.

I am certainly interested! Though I have a bunch of wide ranging characters rolled (maybe a Hill Dwarf Cleric or maybe the CN Human Warlock with a Cthulhu type patron would be fun....), I would also gladly play one of your pregens. I am in the PST so Fri 7-11pm works for me!

Hi. I'm willing to learn FG platform, that means I'm a bit basic on it at the moment.
    I wish to play wizard, cleric, or ranger (more likely wizard).
    I have experience with DnD5.

i would be game. I have a few ideas, like a tabaxi rouge, dragonborn fighter, or even a lizard folk druid I could make sheets for, new to fantsy ground but not to d&d 5e.

I'm very interested in playing in your group. I'm new to FG but I've been playing 5e for several years. I mainly play a tank/defense role but I'm open to whatever the group needs

If your not full & still looking I'd be keen, Im fairly new but have a decent enough understanding of FG and 5e, I've played a few one shots. If you want a reasonably immature 30 yr old Aussie bloke to add some variety to your party I'm pretty happy to fill in gaps and play whatever, the game time works out to be weds midday for me, and I have Wednesday's off for the foreseeable future (im a uni student, would make every effort to swing my timetable to accommodate the game time next semester, but i cant promise anything at this stage past February next year).

Thanks so much for all the replies - we may be full up but will know for sure soon, if not I'll reach out by order of posts!

Thread Information