DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Someone have a theme compatible to PFRPG2

Someone have a compatible theme to use in PFRPG2 module?

I made once a theme for my 3.5e game, a mixture of the Leather and Dungeon Theme. I just now extended its definition to PF2 when I saw your request. But beware that I did not do it especially for PF2, as you can see in the image: The main difference is that the background and some buttons changed (and the token frame). So depending on your taste it may or may not be interesting for you because I did not make it especially for PF2 (with the frames in 3.5e this theme looks in total better in my opinion while the frames of PF2 fit better with the standard background of PF2). The reason why I upload it: You or someone else can of course tweak it if you want (I do not play PF2, so I will probably not change the theme)

you could also try to get other uploaded themes and change its definition to Pathfinder 2 in the extension.xml, just to see if the corresponding theme works for Pathfinder 2 (if you want I can try to explain how to do that but I have strong headaches at the moment and might not really be able to do that )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kelrugem; September 8th, 2019 at 13:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I made once a theme for my 3.5e game, a mixture of the Leather and Dungeon Theme. I just now extended its definition to PF2 when I saw your request. But beware that I did not do it especially for PF2, as you can see in the image: The main difference is that the background and some buttons changed (and the token frame). So depending on your taste it may or may not be interesting for you because I did not make it especially for PF2 (with the frames in 3.5e it looks better in my opinion). The reason why I upload it: You or someone else can of course tweak it if you want (I do not play PF2, so I will probably not change the theme)

you could also try to get other uploaded themes and change its definition to Pathfinder 2 in the extension.xml, just to see if the corresponding theme works for Pathfinder 2 (if you want I can try to explain how to do that but I have strong headaches at the moment and might not really be able to do that )
    Nice work, the theme works great in the pfrpg2, thanks for all.

Love this theme - nice work
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information