FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 75 of 100 First ... 2565737475767785 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I just pushed an update for all the extended automation extensions Now the new dice skins are supported so that their skin automatically adjusts corresponding to your dice skin settings for damage types
    You are my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Croddwyn View Post
    You are my hero!
    hehe, thanks for your words

Hi

I hope you all are well I just updated the extended automation extensions for compatibility updates with Zarestia's Advanced Charsheet extension (Thanks to Zarestia for the compatibility code )

Sorry for the silence here; I am not gone, I am actually more active than ever in FG, preparing my campaign
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 20th, 2022 at 04:46.

Hi

I hope you all are well I just updated the extended automation extensions for compatibility updates with Zarestia's Advanced Charsheet extension (Thanks to Zarestia for the compatibilit code )

Sorry for the silence here; I am not gone, I am actually more active than ever in FG, preparing my campaign
    Ty!

Hi

I hope you all are well I just updated the extended automation extensions for compatibility updates with Zarestia's Advanced Charsheet extension (Thanks to Zarestia for the compatibility code )

Thanks!! I'll update asap.
    I'd never tried that extensión what does it do?

@Thanks: You are all welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    Thanks!! I'll update asap.
    I'd never tried that extensión what does it do?
    It is this neat extension: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/861/view A reorganization of the character sheet, especially the actions tab is pretty nice

Another small update for catering the newest feature of advanced Charsheet (so, compatibility with Zarestia's extension is ensured again )

I've had a error popping up for awhile and I believe I found the issue is compatibility between your StrainInjury plus extended automation and overlays and bmos's Malady Tracker. Essentially, when opening up the character sheet, the Malady Tracker can not find the nonlethal damage control on the character sheet to attach itself to and throwing this error:
    [1/10/2023 11:18:52 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (pc_diseases) anchoring to an undefined control (nonlethal) in windowclass (charsheet_main)
    Would StrainInjury remove/rename this control that would cause this exception to the thrown? And is this compatibility something that you would fix? Or should I bring it to bmos's attention?

Quote Originally Posted by MDarque View Post
    I've had a error popping up for awhile and I believe I found the issue is compatibility between your StrainInjury plus extended automation and overlays and bmos's Malady Tracker. Essentially, when opening up the character sheet, the Malady Tracker can not find the nonlethal damage control on the character sheet to attach itself to and throwing this error:

Would StrainInjury remove/rename this control that would cause this exception to the thrown? And is this compatibility something that you would fix? Or should I bring it to bmos's attention?
    Ah, indeed, StrainInjury removes nonlethal and replaces it either with strain or injury (I think the latter)

Thanks for the report, I try to let bmos know so that we can fix it

Quote Originally Posted by MDarque View Post

By the way, Bmos already fixed it, I think He may already have pushed the update Thanks to him, he was very fast

Thread Information