DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 66 of 100 First ... 1656646566676876 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    hehe

Finally: I updated all extensions Now everything should hopefully work again

Thanks to Bmos: There is now an additional healing option for the heal button, healing for nonlethal damage only (or strain damage for the StrainInjury version) Bmos also fixed the issue of vorpal damage (funnily, vorpal still worked in the StrainInjury version; not sure how I messed up the other extension in that regard)

Thanks for your patience

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Finally: I updated all extensions Now everything should hopefully work again

Thanks to Bmos: There is now an additional healing option for the heal button, healing for nonlethal damage only (or strain damage for the StrainInjury version) Bmos also fixed the issue of vorpal damage (funnily, vorpal still worked in the StrainInjury version; not sure how I messed up the other extension in that regard)

Thanks for your patience
    I bow down to you in awe and gratitude *_*

Random potential brilliant thought.... how hard would it be to put a tags section in weapons? then we could IFTAG weapon stuff too

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    Random potential brilliant thought.... how hard would it be to put a tags section in weapons? then we could IFTAG weapon stuff too
    Hehe, I appreciate it I also had this idea, just never spent time yet to work this out though (also because the advanced effects extension may also already help with that, because it allows to attach effects just to one weapon)

I hate to say it, hehe, but there was just another FG ruleset update which may or may not be incompatible with my extensions But in any case, it should be not serious I hope, and I should be able to look at this new patch already in the next days I hope

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I hate to say it, hehe, but there was just another FG ruleset update which may or may not be incompatible with my extensions But in any case, it should be not serious I hope, and I should be able to look at this new patch already in the next days I hope
    No errors upon loading and none opening the combat tracker. Time will tell!

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    No errors upon loading and none opening the combat tracker. Time will tell!
    hehe, good, thanks

Yeah, this patch certainly should not affect my extension a lot, if there is any affection at all

Hi!!

Extension: Feature: Extended automation and overlays

I'm running carrion crown to my group and the last session i started to add undeads to the CT and noticed every undead where added a lot of effects, including the "revert" effect.

With this effects all the healing and damage of channeling was reverted (when try to damage undead, instead got healed) and doesn't suit with my group.

Is there any way to avoid this effect?
    I'm looking for adding an undead and the revert effect doesn't appear.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Extension name.
    Last edited by Urheil; August 27th, 2022 at 04:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    Hi!!

Extension: Feature: Extended automation and overlays

I'm running carrion crown to my group and the last session i started to add undeads to the CT and noticed every undead where added a lot of effects, including the "revert" effect.

With this effects all the healing and damage of channeling was reverted (when try to damage undead, instead got healed) and doesn't suit with my group.

Is there any way to avoid this effect?
    I'm looking for adding an undead and the revert effect doesn't appear.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Extension name.
    Ah, I see, I can add an option for turning on/off such parsings (but probably then all or nothing, it may be too cluttered otherwise)

Thread Information