DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 58 of 100 First ... 848565758596068 ... Last
    Just a reminder: Next week may be the next bigger patch and my extension(s) may break then. At that time I am moving to Taipei, so, I may be too busy looking at that immediately.

I actually wanted to look at updating my stuff today, but because of the war in Ukraine I didn't find the mood doing so. And probably won't in the next days

I want to take the opportunity to say a little bit about that: I am not an expert, but this is not a war between West and East. This is a war between democracies and autocracies/fascist states.
    Hence: Care about each other, show solidarity to anyone supporting our democratic systems and who is in need of help. Stand up against anyone who wants to create an autocracy and attacks human rights. It is now more important than ever to stand up, and observe that there is a reason why many members of right-wing parties don't criticize Putin's move; ask yourself why certain political parties favor Putin's approach and do something against this, don't look away and don't accept this. Don't let the democratic voice die. The idea and success of a democracy is what autocrats like Putin truly fear since it can quickly spread over borders, which is also why he attacks Ukraine. Hence it is our job to keep up the democratic voice and one of the best and most effective things we can do now (especially as non-politicians with limited options). We need to act and improve as democracy, with regard to foreign affairs but also domestically. Regardless how far away you live, this whole subject and current ongoing is something everyone should care about

Take care!
    Last edited by Kelrugem; February 24th, 2022 at 21:47.

The new bigger patch just dropped; I try to update my extensions as soon as possible, but I am still in my move to Taiwan (currently in a quarantine hotel, but I need to catch up some work right now)

(but the my extensions should not be affected that much; so, I think you do not need to worry if you already updated)

Good luck with your new office and the move. Enjoy some new food!

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Good luck with your new office and the move. Enjoy some new food!

Rob
    Hehe, thank you

Soo, next week I may be able to push updates (moving from my quarantine hotel into my flat then) Actually, there is soon some sort of minor/major patch next week again, so, it might be actually better that I waited with the updating, to avoid updating everything twice in a short time interval

I'll be waiting happily, then :d

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Soo, next week I may be able to push updates
    Thanks in advance!

I've been playing around with default effects that get automatically created for creature types and have found some items that seem to be missing (at least from a Pathfinder 1E perspective). Below is the results from my testing. The line identified as 'Kel' is what is currently being created for the trait. The line identified as new is what should be created based on the details of the trait from the pathfinder rules. The header of each section shows the difference. Not sure if these we omitted on purpose but wanted to share what I had found.

Construct Traits -- Missing bleed, disease, stun
    Kel - IFTAG: mindaffecting, death, necromancy, paralysis, poison, sleep; SIMMUNE
    New - IFTAG: bleed, disease, mindaffecting, death, necromancy, paralysis, poison, sleep, stun; SIMMUNE

Elemental Traits -- Missing bleed, stun
    Kel - IFTAG: paralysis, poison, sleep; SIMMUNE
    New - IFTAG: bleed, paralysis, poison, sleep, stun; SIMMUNE

Ooze Traits -- Missing mindaffecting, stun
    Kel - IFTAG: paralysis, poison, polymorph, sleep; SIMMUNE
    New - IFTAG: mindaffecting, paralysis, poison, polymorph, sleep, stun; SIMMUNE

Plant Traits -- Missing polymorph, stun
    Kel - IFTAG: mindaffecting, paralysis, poison, sleep; SIMMUNE

Undead Traits -- Missing bleed, stun
    Kel - IFTAG: mindaffecting, death, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep; SIMMUNE
    New - IFTAG: mindaffecting, bleed, death, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep, stun; SIMMUNE

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    I've been playing around with default effects that get automatically created for creature types and have found some items that seem to be missing (at least from a Pathfinder 1E perspective). Below is the results from my testing. The line identified as 'Kel' is what is currently being created for the trait. The line identified as new is what should be created based on the details of the trait from the pathfinder rules. The header of each section shows the difference. Not sure if these we omitted on purpose but wanted to share what I had found.

Construct Traits -- Missing bleed, disease, stun
    Kel - IFTAG: mindaffecting, death, necromancy, paralysis, poison, sleep; SIMMUNE
    New - IFTAG: bleed, disease, mindaffecting, death, necromancy, paralysis, poison, sleep, stun; SIMMUNE

Elemental Traits -- Missing bleed, stun
    Kel - IFTAG: paralysis, poison, sleep; SIMMUNE
    New - IFTAG: bleed, paralysis, poison, sleep, stun; SIMMUNE

Ooze Traits -- Missing mindaffecting, stun
    Kel - IFTAG: paralysis, poison, polymorph, sleep; SIMMUNE

Plant Traits -- Missing polymorph, stun
    Kel - IFTAG: mindaffecting, paralysis, poison, sleep; SIMMUNE

Undead Traits -- Missing bleed, stun
    Kel - IFTAG: mindaffecting, death, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep; SIMMUNE
    New - IFTAG: mindaffecting, bleed, death, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep, stun; SIMMUNE
    Thank you very much I will add these then, and I will compare with 3.5E traits

(these were not omitted on purpose, I think, Rabidpaladin and I may have missed that when I implementing that )

Thread Information