STAR TREK 2d20
Page 33 of 100 First ... 2331323334354383 ... Last
    The loading times of action tabs etc. in Unity are also a reason for me that I think about not switching yet (in case I finally start to play again Neither did I run any game since end of 2019 ). I'd be happy when that could be fixed; though our group starts at level 0/1 now first again such that this problem can be avoided

I have my Classic license, and since I was gifted Unity from my players I will eventually transfer the campaign there, but I'm not in a hurry :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    The loading times of action tabs etc. in Unity are also a reason for me that I think about not switching yet (in case I finally start to play again Neither did I run any game since end of 2019 ). I'd be happy when that could be fixed; though our group starts at level 0/1 now first again such that this problem can be avoided
    It's true that the first time you click on a sidebar button it does take longer than in Classic, but many other things seem much faster in Unity than in Classic (probably because it's running at 60FPS). I just finished Return of the Runelords (which ends with a 20th level final battle) and it was kind of slow but definitely livable (and LoS is well worth it IMO).

LoS is a huge plus for me, as much as the ability to work on maps (or create'em on the spot) and various effects. But as long as it's this slow, I'd rather stay on classic (where since I haven't updated anything yet, I still can use Kelrugem's extensions xD)

Also Unity seems to be incompatible with a few extensions (such as one I use a lot, about fantasy alphabets for languages)

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Unity is too slow so far...

yea there's currently a discussion (kinda of a touchy one at that) over in "house of healing - unity."

this issue has been on-going and there's currently only one bandage solution. a solid fix seems elusive at this point.
    it also seems to be an definite issue for mac users (like me), and perhaps exacerbated when also using fgu in a virtual pc environment (like me).

i am not ready to commit to unity anytime soon either, and will use classic until it dies X-D
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

I am slowly updating my extensions now, but it can take a while; I realized that I am so out of that limbo that I am extremely slow currently

FYI - This extension does not seem to be compatible with the current version of the Clock Adjuster extension. With both loaded strain is not recovered during a short rest. I will make a note of this in the Clock Adjuster thread as well. Hopefully it can be fixed on one side or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    FYI - This extension does not seem to be compatible with the current version of the Clock Adjuster extension. With both loaded strain is not recovered during a short rest. I will make a note of this in the Clock Adjuster thread as well. Hopefully it can be fixed on one side or the other.
    thank you Once I am somewhat good with my code again I can take a look (in case it is then still a problem)

But I believe that Bmos did remove the short rest function for PF1 in one of his extensions, I think it was the Clock Adjuster So, you may want to inform him that PF1 needs it back (I only told him about 3.5e's need for the short rest because of the Tome of Battle for example, but I completely forgot strain and injury)

New update for height

Thread Information