DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 98 First 123451353 ... Last
    True but I suck at math >.> I remember something back in 2e (perhaps) where a standard coin pouch could fit around 50-60 coins. They're nagging me for bags of holding and the like lately :P

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    True but I suck at math >.> I remember something back in 2e (perhaps) where a standard coin pouch could fit around 50-60 coins. They're nagging me for bags of holding and the like lately :P
    oh, 50 to 60 coins is not much but would be a way to force them to use bag of holdings

Their last bag of holding had an... accident, when they flaunted it to the BBEG "with this we can loot even your granny" and he just shot a crossbow bolt at it, destroying it

Their last bag of holding had an... accident, when they flaunted it to the BBEG "with this we can loot even your granny" and he just shot a crossbow bolt at it, destroying it
    okay, that's a cool idea but no wonder when they are now a bit reluctant to take another bag of holding

I just updated and tried out the new and upgraded extension. I tried the "IFT: GRANTCA; DMG: 2d6" for a sneak attack but it just splats the 2d6 every single time on every single target: Did I mistype something?

I just updated and tried out the new and upgraded extension. I tried the "IFT: GRANTCA; DMG: 2d6" for a sneak attack but it just splats the 2d6 every single time on every single target: Did I mistype something?
    Ah, this will not work, you have to write: IFT: CUSTOM(GRANTCA); DMG: 2d6 (or you use flatfooted) I see, I was not clear what I meant that GRANTCA etc. now work with IFT, I meant that something like IFT: CUSTOM(test); GRANTCA works now, so GRANTCA can now come after an IFT condition (the latter did not fully work before, especially for invisible)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 14th, 2019 at 21:06.

Ah, got it sorry ^^; then it's back to manually adding those pesky sneak attack dice :P

Ah, got it sorry ^^; then it's back to manually adding those pesky sneak attack dice :P
    but thanks, did not know that IFT: GRANTCA doesn't work, too But why not using the CUSTOM way then? It should exactly do what you want

mostly because I should script a line for every possibility...
    IFT: flat-footed
    IFT: stunned
    IFT: helpless
    IFT: paralyzed

and if a target has more than one keyed effect, the sneak attack gets multiplied... if a target results both flat-footed and stunned for example... that'd come up with double sneak attack dice.

The 3.5 effects have built-in "GRANTCA" on some of them (such as climbing, squeezing, blinded and so on, at least reading on the wiki) so I was hoping for an effect to trigger on that but I guess it's not the case

mostly because I should script a line for every possibility...
    IFT: flat-footed
    IFT: stunned
    IFT: helpless
    IFT: paralyzed

and if a target has more than one keyed effect, the sneak attack gets multiplied... if a target results both flat-footed and stunned for example... that'd come up with double sneak attack dice.

The 3.5 effects have built-in "GRANTCA" on some of them (such as climbing, squeezing, blinded and so on, at least reading on the wiki) so I was hoping for an effect to trigger on that but I guess it's not the case
    aaah, okay, hmmm. Now you gave me a new idea for one of the next features But not sure if doable, but one way would be to add/define a new separate effect for sneak attack in the code which is only triggered when one of these things are on the target

Sorry that I created wrong hope about one of the new things, I didn't know that it will be interpreted like this (now I feel a bit bad ^^)

Thread Information