FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 23 of 100 First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    It is Unity only, right?
    For both, FGC and FGU

Ooh, please redownload the extension; I accidentally commented out some code which made the save overlays incompatible with FGC (they would not erase anymore) I am sorry for this; for FGU users it seemingly still works, but better download again when you have time Thanks to Asgurgolas to make me aware of this FGC bug I also reuploaded the test version in https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post564347, this test version also now solves the previously mentioned effect icon problem in that test version (solved by Celestian)

(So, the effect stuff was just a problem in the test version which is now not there anymore )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hi

I merged my extension with Celestian's Situational Awareness extension, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...okens-on-maps)

Would someone like to try it out? Here is some test version of the extension, you only need to load that, it is both, Full OverlayPackage and Celestian's extension

Thanks, also to Celestian to allow me to do that When it works, then I will integrate that completely

Best,

Kelrugem

PS: Please make a backup, just in case, this is a test extension
    Some note about the prototype linked in the cited post (so, it is not about the "official" extension): I decided not to upload it yet, because some polishing is still needed (Celestian updated his extension with some), but there is also seemingly the problem that it might clutter up the CT unnoticable. When you delete tokens, then CT entries are not deleted as we know; but when the token's CT entry is actually hidden, then one may forget that. Thus, they clutter the CT and decrease performance over time, while one does not see those entries anymore. That is why I will not yet implement it in the actual extension I try to fix that, or Celestian probably does that and then I will look at his solution

But when you already want to use the prototype, then do only delete tokens on the map, when they're shown in the CT

EDIT: you can use the command /saclean all to delete really all CT entries (but also players then)

A short warning: There will be soon an update https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post574217

This looks like a very big update, especially see the dev notes in the fourth post. This likely means that my extensions will break with this update, once it is pushed. The big problem: It is a very big change and I need to rewrite a lot of things, and I try to finish my thesis end of February, my life just exists of writing my thesis, searching a new flat (I may move to Japan or Taiwan for my next job), then the defense of my thesis comes and so on. Thence, I have a lot to do right now, which sadly implies that I need to deprecate the support of my extensions for some time which can even take months depending on how my job stuff will work out.

The good news: I will certainly write on my extensions again, but I am just afraid of that I will not be able to look at such big changes of the code right now, that will certainly take time. But if anyone wants to look at the code of my extensions to maintain it for some while, then feel free Smaller extensions like height I may be able to update in time

If you want you can make a copy of the CoreRPG.pak, 3.5E.pak and PFRPG.pak before you update (once it is pushed), then replace the new files with the old ones, that may keep my extensions compatible. (But they get replaced whenever you update again) @PF1 users: Important, you also need to make a copy of 3.5e, too. Or simply do not update when you rather want to use the extensions instead of the new changes

PS: If you want to see my first of three papers for my thesis, then e.g. look here: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...93044021000024 (Yeah, I am very happy about it which is why I post it everywhere xD)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; February 4th, 2021 at 16:51.

[pulls new 500mg advil bottle out from the medicine cabinet...]
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

[pulls new 500mg advil bottle out from the medicine cabinet...]
    oh noes!

With some luck though, depending on when this patch comes and how well my thesis will work out in the next weeks, I may be able to look earlier onto it than I expect Maybe the patch does not affect my extensions as much as I think. So, put that bottle aside!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    oh noes!... I may be able to look earlier onto it than I expect.

it is very nice of you to think about this. i appreciate it.

i would feel bad knowing that you would split your time, causing undue stress.

what you've mentioned going on with you right now sounds a lot more important. i wish you the best of luck and hope everything goes your way.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

it is very nice of you to think about this. i appreciate it.

i would feel bad knowing that you would split your time, causing undue stress.

what you've mentioned going on with you right now sounds a lot more important. i wish you the best of luck and hope everything goes your way.
    Thank you and I hope that I can look at the patch rather sooner than later

Thread Information