DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 98 First 12341252 ... Last
    I have added a new extension to the list: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...610#post453610 For height labels

Do the advanced effects work with the mirror image handler? I ask because that one also integrates keen and doesn't work if both keen and it are loaded - making me leery of trying that - using your other ones though - the height one is AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    Do the advanced effects work with the mirror image handler? I ask because that one also integrates keen and doesn't work if both keen and it are loaded - making me leery of trying that - using your other ones though - the height one is AWESOME.
    Thank you

sadly, they will probably not work together. Some things might work, some others not. But I wanted to look at that at some time When it's easy then I may have a fix hopefully soon I would upload here or in some separate thread some packages then

If you already test FGU: My extensions may or may not work. I will update a few bits when I update everything to 3.3.9 but at the moment the percentile die of fortification will not work for FGU (and everything else using percentile dice when overwritten by my extensions) and all image things, i.e. the height extension and the overlay stuff will completely not work on FGU
    Last edited by Kelrugem; October 29th, 2019 at 07:18.

Hi

All extensions are now updated to 3.3.9 and all new features are now included Please remember updating your extensions tomorrow after 3.3.9 is released (I assume it is tomorrow) and do not ignore the big red text at the beginning (The names of some extensions changed, so you have to delete the old ones)

Please report any error in the corresponding threads or here My life is very very rough at the moment and so I do not have so much time (still, the updating nearly costed me three full days No worries, I have fun doing that ), thence, there might be errors and/or I merged the extensions wrongly and so on. I am very active here, so when you report an error, then I try to fix it as soon as possible

Have fun

EDIT: I attached my prototype extension for (dis)advantage here, too
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 12th, 2019 at 05:44.

Oh, and all extensions need to be updated, except antimagic (though I reuploaded it, too) and the theme

Just to know, is it possible to set a "weight" to the coin slots in 3.5? (got to manage some greedy characters lately, which "unknowingly" carried around 20,000 coins in the non-magical pockets of a 8 str wizard)

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Just to know, is it possible to set a "weight" to the coin slots in 3.5? (got to manage some greedy characters lately, which "unknowingly" carried around 20,000 coins in the non-magical pockets of a 8 str wizard)
    yes, I have some prototype extension for that (EDIT: it works already but there is no automatic update for the weight as for items yet, one has to force an update. That's the reason why I didn't upload it yet, but I already know how to do it. And it would give every treasure item a weight of 0.02 and that may be not good depending on how people use that window, I may have to define weight fields there, too.. Hm ) But I didn't finish it yet because I then focused on other features, I try to finish that in the next time maybe then. As a Workaround: Create coin items in the inventory with weight 0.02 You can drag&drop the coin number of the treasure window into the quantity field of the coin items to overwrite the old quantity every time when their money changes
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 13th, 2019 at 17:55.

Wonderful! And yeah, I already use the coin item thing so far :P

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Wonderful! And yeah, I already use the coin item thing so far :P
    ah, good, but seemingly your wizard forgot (or "forgot" ) that

EDIT: And, actually, you would also need a volume calculator because 20000 gp are a lot of single coins, I guess the volume is more of a problem than the weight
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 14th, 2019 at 05:15.

Thread Information