FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 100 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    But the effects support a duration after which the expire automatically? (I believe I misread your posts somewhere ) What I wanted to add at some point is stuff which already exists in the FG ruleset of 4e, like expiring after a successful save with the option that an effect gets replaced with another effect depending on whether the save was a success or failure (the operators FAIL and AFTER) Did you maybe mean stuff like that? But I have to write my thesis at the moment (particle physics and gauge theory etc.), so, I have nearly no time, thence, when I can't find an immediate solution of implying such things when I update to 3.3.11 then I am always happy when someone else wants to add such things to the code
    I'll take a look.
    I'll give it one more shot to explain, too: One effect, part of which expires before the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I'll take a look.
    I'll give it one more shot to explain, too: One effect, part of which expires before the rest.
    aaah, okay, now I understood, thanks So basically combining effects in one line but treating separate strings differently for expiration etc. Yeah, that is somehow similar to the operators FAIL and AFTER (but not completely, it goes into a similar direction) Yeah, that should be certainly possible I am happy when you can offer some code for that, or I try it while adding these other operators when I find time

Hehe, I am happy about every proposal, even if it is a fake

Finally, with the release of 3.3.11 in one or two weeks I try to make my extensions compatible with the new extensions which were released by others in the last weeks, that is

- Compatibility with Rmilmine's advanced effects extension (since it turns off the IFTAG code and maybe more)
    - Compatibility with Bmos's spell failure roll
    - Including Phixation's damage types for overcoming things like resistance
    - Including an ACCC effect (AC against criticals; though I am not sure if I will be able to implement that since I need to beware compatibility with existing effects with respect to stacking); that was a user request of someone who added that already in their own campaign
    - Raust has observed an FGU error for strainInjury. But that may be related to 3.3.11 since FGU is running on 3.3.11, even on the live servers. So, it might be fixed by updating to 3.3.11
    - Compatibility of the height label with hex grids
    - Anything extra when time is left like the extra parsing tags requested in the save versus tags thread (the tag disbelief when I remember it correctly)

I can't promise that I succeed with everything though 3.3.11 compatibility has highest priority such that you can update without issues

Did I miss something? Then please let me know
    Another feature I try to do: Adding automatic parsing for custom modules

Another feature I try to do: Adding automatic parsing for custom modules
    If you could also set an extension to brew coffee whenever the DM is getting tired.... :°D

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    If you could also set an extension to brew coffee whenever the DM is getting tired.... :°D
    that's a good idea

Just a warning: 3.3.11 got releases today I need to update now, but it can take a while In some hours I am hopefully done

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    *waiting impatiently*
    :P

I just finished it, in the next minutes I am uploading it and will present the new shiny features!

I have updated to 3.3.11:

AoO
    Advanced 3.5e and Pathfinder
    Save versus tags
    StrainInjury
    Height
    (Dis) advantage (included in save vs tags)

and every package where these are contained (so, nearly everything ) The cheat sheet got updated, too Please let me know of any problem etc., it is likely that I may have done some mistake, sat around 13 hours on all of that, really need sleep now

See here for more infos: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post528289 and https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post528291

I was checking the updates there, and in the save versus tag I just noticed you talk about a "ROLLON" effect... I think I totally missed it so far: what does it do?
    "

Thread Information