Fantasy Grounds FRIDAYS NOON
Page 49 of 49 First ... 39474849

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I am fine so far, still waiting for Taiwan's borders to be opened such that I can see my new office there (my home office is in Germany so far)
    Glad to hear it! Congrats on the new job. I hope you get to your new office soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I hope you are well, too I am already updating my extensions and I try to add your request for the effect about lowering fortification
    I'm good. I'm still under quarantine from having Covid, but I had the vaccine and I'm healthy, so thankfully it was like one-day having a cold. The worst part... I work remote anyway so no days off for me. Thank you for remembering and considering the fortification modification. If it can be done, that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Glad to hear it! Congrats on the new job. I hope you get to your new office soon.
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    I'm good. I'm still under quarantine from having Covid, but I had the vaccine and I'm healthy, so thankfully it was like one-day having a cold. The worst part... I work remote anyway so no days off for me. Thank you for remembering and considering the fortification modification. If it can be done, that would be awesome!
    Oh, I am sorry to hear that; I hope you get well soon, glad that the infection does not affect you so bad

Thread Information