STAR TREK 2d20
Page 95 of 100 First ... 45859394959697 ... Last
  1. #941
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwolve5 View Post
    Thanks for the extension, it look like it will be a fantastic addition to the campaign. I am trying to use it for the first time and keep getting this error. The only extensions I have are SmiteWorks official PE1 ext. One theme and one naval combat. Please help when and if you can. Thank you for all the hardwork!
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "..h alternative icons:..r_action_damage.lua"]:1231: attempt to index local 'bImmune' (a nil value)
    Hey Nightwolve5, I know the extension does not work with the naval combat one - if you remove that it should work fine.

  2. #942
    Indeed, my extension is not compatible with naval combat; I am sorry for this! I totally forgot to look into that, but the problem is also that this is an extension from the store and so I often have to ask for access to its code every time there is an incompatibility; in the past it was often also a problem of outdated code in the naval combat extension itself sadly

  3. #943
    Tried the advantage/disadvantage extension.

    This is fun.

    I tried this in 13th Age and also OSE rulesets ,works great.

    Thank you very much.


    Minor issue I posted in the thread for that .

    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post709125
    Last edited by seanny; February 26th, 2024 at 03:22.

  4. #944
    Quote Originally Posted by seanny View Post
    Tried the advantage/disadvantage extension.

    This is fun.

    I tried this in 13th Age and also OSE rulesets ,works great.

    Thank you very much.


    Minor issue I posted in the thread for that .

    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post709125
    Thanks, I also answered you there

  5. #945
    Kelrugem what am I missing?
    IFTAG: transmutation; SAVE: 2 morale

    Does not apply the bonus to save when casting transmutation spells on party members, but
    IFTAG: enchantment; SAVE: +2 racial

    works just fine when I cast an enchantment spell on party members. Has me somewhat confused.

  6. #946
    Found it! For whatever reason I had to capitalize The "T" in transmutation to make it work. Odd because I don't have to capitalize any of the other schools that I have in my saves. "Shrug"

  7. #947
    Quote Originally Posted by Deslock100 View Post
    Found it! For whatever reason I had to capitalize The "T" in transmutation to make it work. Odd because I don't have to capitalize any of the other schools that I have in my saves. "Shrug"
    Hmmm, interesting Thanks for the report, I will check that later, too

  8. #948
    Hi

    Just a short heads-up: My extensions are not yet compatible with the newest patch I wanted to look at that this weekend; I was not able to do it earlier sadly because I was in Europe for holidays and to present my newest research

    (in particular the toolbar may look borked if you load my extension, that is, the new stuff might be overwritten by my extension )

  9. #949
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    (in particular the toolbar may look borked if you load my extension, that is, the new stuff might be overwritten by my extension )

    Hello Kelrugem. It is exactly as you say; the toolbar is completely borked when using your extended automation extension. Fgu throws many error messages when attempting to open the toolbar and in my case there were no buttons available to be pressed on the toolbar (no drawing tool, can't remove masks, can't unlock image etc). This is in a clean Pf1e campaign with no other extensions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Navigat0r; March 9th, 2024 at 13:32.

  10. #950
    Quote Originally Posted by Navigat0r View Post
    Hello Kelrugem. It is exactly as you say; the toolbar is completely borked when using your extended automation extension. Fgu throws many error messages when attempting to open the toolbar and in my case there were no buttons available to be pressed on the toolbar (no drawing tool, can't remove masks, can't unlock image etc). This is in a clean Pf1e campaign with no other extensions.
    I confirm, the very same thing in my game. Can we do something do help you solve the issue? I'm attaching my compiled log if that's any helpful
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Spreadshirt Swag

Log in

Log in