DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 78 of 100 First ... 2868767778798088 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimil508 View Post
    I am getting errors when making attack rolls and damage rolls.
    the errors seem to be related to advantage.
    I do not have advantage in my games and do not recall a setting.
    Attachment 56069
    I cannot reproduce this error, thanks for the report though

Do you use the latest version of the extension from the forge? Which other extensions do you have loaded? Can you please test without any other extension? (I think I can see in your screenshot that you use other extensions, there is some extra button next to the attacks I do not recognize)

Okay so i found the conflict.
    between this extension and that of Better Combat Effects.

Okay so i found the conflict.
    between this extension and that of Better Combat Effects.
    Thanks for the investigation and the report I will try to contact the other author soon in order to resolve this issue

I also made a post there informing them as well

thank you

Ryan just pushed an update for Better Combat Effects It should hopefully now work again

I'm getting the dice roll error for all rolls when I have the effect builder loaded as well as the overlays. I'm also getting a general load error on the effect builder and have already posted on his as well.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Builder/page12

*edit* ok with just the overlay and better effects loaded i'm getting the dice error on all rolls. Confirmed, overlays by themselves good, better effects by itself good, both on, dice rolls puke.
    Capture.JPG

Better v4.1
    automations Jan 23 4.2.2.2
    **edit**
    Ok looks like Better 4.3 is fixing the issue. Must have patched since yesterday ;-)
    Last edited by celebrindal; February 11th, 2023 at 05:53.

Quote Originally Posted by celebrindal View Post
    I'm getting the dice roll error for all rolls when I have the effect builder loaded as well as the overlays. I'm also getting a general load error on the effect builder and have already posted on his as well.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Builder/page12

*edit* ok with just the overlay and better effects loaded i'm getting the dice error on all rolls. Confirmed, overlays by themselves good, better effects by itself good, both on, dice rolls puke.
    Capture.JPG

Better v4.1
    automations Jan 23 4.2.2.2
    **edit**
    Ok looks like Better 4.3 is fixing the issue. Must have patched since yesterday ;-)
    Hehe, yeah, Ryan did some nice updates He also suggested some code changes for my extension which I want to push soon, for even better compatibility with Better Combat Effects

Btw your alternate icons overlay in the forge (which i was subscribed to) still has issues with better combat effects. the primary one does not.

Thread Information