STAR TREK 2d20
Page 86 of 100 First ... 3676848586878896 ... Last
    So what kind of actions would be added do you have a list. I am highly interested in what this can become.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    An older project of mine Adding skill actions to the action tab, so that stuff like feints can be coded (vs. rolls for example) But every time I started looking at that project something else was going on onto which I had to focus
    Oh, just as concentration rolls are.. that'd be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Arimil508 View Post
    So what kind of actions would be added do you have a list. I am highly interested in what this can become.
    Skill vs skill rolls and just forced skill rolls, something like this I have a list already somewhere, especially Svandal did a lot of great suggestion back then, when I were already planning to do that

But do not expect anything too soon Will certainly take time PF2 ruleset already has that, as far as I am aware of, so I can also take a glimpse there

Note: There was a new big patch for FGU, I might need to update the extensions But I had no time yet to do so, this weekend I am sadly a bit busy, maybe next weekend

(but I am positive that my extensions do not need really need a substantial update; so, if you already updated, then no worries, I guess )

I'́ll wait, I'll wait (not that I really have time to do anything else either, lately)

Soo, there are updates for all the extended automation extensions and their variants

Mainly for compatibility with the patch last week But also a fix: There was an incompatibility with Extra Stat to Saves by Bmos; effects for the second stat were not respected for saves following a spell action. This is now working correctly Thanks to Zarestia for the report

I just pushed another small update because there was some smaller patch for 3.5E/PF1 this week

EDIT
    Thought I had found a problem but it is not with the extension so never mind.
    Last edited by snupy; July 5th, 2023 at 14:36.

I do apologize if this has already been asked and answered.

For the PC specific tag effects is there a way to put a minimum number into the calculation.

As an example. Divine Favor adds a +1 bonus for every 3 levels with a minimum of +1 and a maximum of +3.

The following effect handles the +1 every 3 levels and the maximum of +3 but it doesn't take care of a minimum of +1 at 1st and 2nd Caster Level
    [d3CL3]

I've tried a few other variations to get this effect but none of them have worked.

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    I do apologize if this has already been asked and answered.

For the PC specific tag effects is there a way to put a minimum number into the calculation.

As an example. Divine Favor adds a +1 bonus for every 3 levels with a minimum of +1 and a maximum of +3.

The following effect handles the +1 every 3 levels and the maximum of +3 but it doesn't take care of a minimum of +1 at 1st and 2nd Caster Level
    [d3CL3]

I've tried a few other variations to get this effect but none of them have worked.
    Oh, I am sorry, I totally forgot to answer you! I read it and wanted to answer later, but I forgot to mark your post as unread again so that I totally forgot it

A minimum number does not exist yet, but I can certainly add that; the maximum number comes from a community member and they also provided the code for the minimum number I just didn't add that because I would need to figure out some compatibility stuff (though I do not totally remember what my problem was); back then I thought I may not need a minimum number because usually the level configuration is of such a form that it automatically already provides the minimum number, that is, when does a PC get the divine Favor spell? If it is at level 3, then you would not need the minimum number, right? (since your existing effect would already give the correct result from level 3 on) The minimum of an effect number is only needed if the smallest level a PC can get the spell is lower than some threshold specific to the spell's description

Thread Information