DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 85 of 100 First ... 3575838485868795 ... Last
    I kind of spotted the problem!!

It reeeeally doesn't like it When I use conditionals related to HP.

For example: "IF: bloodied; ATK: 2" (when at 50% or lower HP, attack increases by 2), or "NIF: wounded; HRESIST: all" (as long as you're at full hp, halve whatever damage you incurr" which basically makes you good for tanking a first hit). The FGU paralysis was because a character had a draconic aura on (AURA: 30 friend; IF: bloodied; FHEAL: 2) which was in turn applied to the whole party and it really smashed things up. I'm still testing things out but as I said before I'm kind of busy lately so I can't extensively check as I usually do. I hope I can make some time soon, though, to see if I can find out more

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    As we once already wrote in private messages: You have a biiiiiiiiiig load of data, I mean really, that is big I know you do not want to do that, but you really have to filter your data and get rid of a lot of it, just load data you need Put other things in modules
    yeah, I guess I really should... it's just I often add up things so I need to remember to update and delete stuff :s (db.xml being 18 mb right now)

By the way, there is healthy as descriptor, so, you can also write IF: healthy instead of NIF: wounded, but may not matter so much

Did you see a slowdown just with these effects, or where there also other effects? Did you test in a clean CT or in a very overcrowded CT? If the latter, then the new turbo extension by rhagelstrom might be able to help you: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1125/view

I think I remember some performance problems related to such things, but not sure anymore about the context; I can check again

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    I kind of spotted the problem!!

It reeeeally doesn't like it When I use conditionals related to HP.

For example: "IF: bloodied; ATK: 2" (when at 50% or lower HP, attack increases by 2), or "NIF: wounded; HRESIST: all" (as long as you're at full hp, halve whatever damage you incurr" which basically makes you good for tanking a first hit). The FGU paralysis was because a character had a draconic aura on (AURA: 30 friend; IF: bloodied; FHEAL: 2) which was in turn applied to the whole party and it really smashed things up. I'm still testing things out but as I said before I'm kind of busy lately so I can't extensively check as I usually do. I hope I can make some time soon, though, to see if I can find out more

yeah, I guess I really should... it's just I often add up things so I need to remember to update and delete stuff :s (db.xml being 18 mb right now)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem;682237
    Did you see a slowdown just with these effects, or where there also other effects? Did you test in a clean CT or in a very overcrowded CT? :) If the latter, then the new turbo extension by rhagelstrom might be able to help you: [url
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1125/view[/url]

I think I remember some performance problems related to such things, but not sure anymore about the context; I can check again

Tried, but it evidently clashes with your full overlay since I get

"script execution error: [string "full overlay package:..s/manager_actions.lua"]:37: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nAdvantage' (a nil value)"

every single time there's an attempt to roll dices (even just picking up and tossing a die in chat), it also blocks any attempt to all and every check: such as rolling saving throws: the error pops up and no die is actually rolled (and no check is completed). This problem does not manifest if I don't load that "turbo" extension though
    Last edited by Asgurgolas; March 25th, 2023 at 00:55.

Tried, but it evidently clashes with your full overlay since I get

"script execution error: [string "full overlay package:..s/manager_actions.lua"]:37: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nAdvantage' (a nil value)"

every single time there's an attempt to roll dices (even just picking up and tossing a die in chat), it also blocks any attempt to all and every check: such as rolling saving throws: the error pops up and no die is actually rolled (and no check is completed). This problem does not manifest if I don't load that "turbo" extension though
    ah, thanks, there seems to be an incompatibility then I try to investigate

Tomorrow I will push a small update for the compatibility with the newest patch of FG (no worries if you already updated; you won't see any errors. My extensions just prevent a newest smaller bug fix which I have to integrate in my extensions) (In fact I already did, I just have to find a short time for the upload )

So, finally a small update Just for compatibility with the newest patch

There is also an incompatibility with extra stat to saves extension by Bmos and the turbo extension by rhagelstrom; I hope I can look at these this weekend

Rhagelstrom updated the Turbo extension and now it should work with mine again see here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post686708

Let us know whether you still face problems

Just a short heads-up: I currently prepare a lot for running my FG campaign, it is a lot, but it is fun So, at some point I will certainly add new things to my extensions, just managing my campaign stuff One of my players actually requested having skill buttons for actions in the action tab, so once I finished preparing the basics of my campaign (it is a lot of homebrew and own story), I hope I can finally turn to that old project of mine related to skill actions

Skill buttons in the action tab? What do you mean? :O

Skill buttons in the action tab? What do you mean? :O
    An older project of mine Adding skill actions to the action tab, so that stuff like feints can be coded (vs. rolls for example) But every time I started looking at that project something else was going on onto which I had to focus

Thread Information