Joshua Stream Pre
Page 44 of 44 First ... 34424344
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Well I can do it myself easily (incredible, coming from me XD): In the end I only change the images from the overlay (which is not a problem) and add "immune: precision" to undead, constructs, elementals plants and oozes (since my campaign is choke full of undead and some player just made a ninja character...)... it's just that if it updates automatically, I might not notice when it happens and it's annoying to stop a session when I notice, close FG, edit the files, and re-launch everything
    The Immune: precision one is something I surely need to add, actually I updated the NPC parsing recently (in the forge, not yet uploaded here) and I didn't think about that

About different overlays: Maybe there is a way to merge all different possible overlays into one extension, but not sure yet how Maybe with the allowance of in-built user customization

(but now my extended automation extension is split over four entries in the shop, I may need to deactivate the alternative overlay ones if I am able to merge that. I'll see)

hahaha it's not that vital.. I mean, the overlays I use are actually the first ones you ever put... and it's a minor issue compared to the precision thing anyway... oh well I'll try it out

Sooo, there are new versions of the overlay extensions in the forge: For 3.5e the NPC parsing now also considers sneak attack/precision immunity

And there was a small bug fix: Keen didn't work with IFTAG, now it does

@Asgurgolas: Now you do not need to edit the extension anymore, except maybe for your overlays, but the new ones of tahl_liadon are nice

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Ahahah okay, I'll take a look then
    Were you able to find out which extensions was incompatible with mine causing this flat-footed bug? (or did you find another cause?)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Were you able to find out which extensions was incompatible with mine causing this flat-footed bug? (or did you find another cause?)
    Nope, I actually didn't get around yet (it's been a pretty busy week)

Thread Information