DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 100 of 100 First ... 50909899100
    Quote Originally Posted by Orimn View Post
    Iv'e been using Fantasy Grounds for a couple years now, and I've collected most of these add-ons as well
    They make PF1 so much easier to run, but I had a question, I ran across the TURBO mod maybe six or so months ago and thought, I'll give it a try and see if it's beneficial
    And by that point I had learned to back everything up before messing around and I'm glad I did because TURBO completely destroyed my campaign

I tested it and it threw up a mountain of errors, and so I removed it and it was still completely corrupted
    Maybe it was during a patch time when something was wrong?

But I wanted to ask your opinion on it, does it really help?
    It's supposed to mainly help with 5E code,
    We really should take this over to https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tiple-Rulesets
    - I've only started using this lately when I saw that it was finally compatible with Extended Automation et al., so I'm still on the fence.
    -But my group did another change at the same time to LAN (TCP/IP) Gaming instead of cloud gaming and we noticed an improvement in latency
    -I "THINK" it helps and will be trying a session without it and one with it to see if anyone notices.....

ok,
    Did some MORE testing.
    As a GM I confirmed EVERY Button on the map works.....though I'm not sure what the "Clear Save Overlays" does.

As a PLAYER logged into my own game, the "Target Enemies" button is non-functional......now the test really begins as I'll unload each of my extensions to see if there is a conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitsend View Post
    ok,
    Did some MORE testing.
    As a GM I confirmed EVERY Button on the map works.....though I'm not sure what the "Clear Save Overlays" does.

As a PLAYER logged into my own game, the "Target Enemies" button is non-functional......now the test really begins as I'll unload each of my extensions to see if there is a conflict.
    There are overlays for showing whether a spell failed (due to saves or whatever) This button erases those overlays But these get also cleared when moving the turn to the next actor

OK, that explains why I never used it.......I never considered the need to erase that overlay!

We just noticed last night, and verified in an otherwise empty PF1 sandbox campaign test, the SKILL tag for effects are not being processed when the "Extended automation and alternative overlays" is loaded.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by KevenSimmons View Post
    We just noticed last night, and verified in an otherwise empty PF1 sandbox campaign test, the SKILL tag for effects are not being processed when the "Extended automation and alternative overlays" is loaded.
    Thanks for your report! Indeed, I implemented Soxmax's code for the (dis)advantage effects for skills wrong.

I reuploaded the extensions, now everything should work again And this reminds me to tell you about new skill effects made by Soxmax! We now have (dis)advantage effects for skills:

ADVSKILL (-) [skill], [ability] Advantage on skill rolls
    DISSKILL (-) [skill], [ability] Disadvantage on skill rolls

Thread Information