FG Forge
Page 48 of 48 First ... 38464748
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    I go with the following:

MAGE ARMOR; AC: 4 armor; IFT: TYPE (incorporeal); AC: 4 melee

it's not perfect but still works most of the time:P
    Precisely, that was probably the reason why I thought it is not needed to code it (or to publish the code I already had; maybe its prototype is still there but commented out in the code) The effect may be only problematic if the incorporeal creature attacks with a weapon? Not sure, never had incorporeal NPCs

Incorporeal creatures with weapons still are incorporeal, unless those weapons are ghost touch. But even if it's the case, it'd be such a rare situation I'd just add a "IFT: CUSTOM (Mage Armor); ATK: 4 melee" pasted here and there

Just a short notice again: Next week probably will be a rather big official FG patch and I am not yet sure whether or not I can update all my extensions then My extension will likely break, I think

Right now I was concentrating on new features rather than just maintenance; if you are interested into spoilers about the possible new things: https://github.com/users/Kelrugem/projects/1 (the middle and right column are either already done in some sense or there is just straightforward progress left; so, these two columns will certainly make it into the next extension update) You probably see that there is a lot going on and some stuff will come soon

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Just a short notice again: Next week probably will be a rather big official FG patch and I am not yet sure whether or not I can update all my extensions then My extension will likely break, I think

Right now I was concentrating on new features rather than just maintenance; if you are interested into spoilers about the possible new things: https://github.com/users/Kelrugem/projects/1 (the middle and right column are either already done in some sense or there is just straightforward progress left; so, these two columns will certainly make it into the next extension update) You probably see that there is a lot going on and some stuff will come soon
    well I haven't updated since october or so because you said your extensions could break back then, so I can wait some more

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    well I haven't updated since october or so because you said your extensions could break back then, so I can wait some more
    When I said that, then I was referring to the patch coming next week I think I wrote "the next bigger patch soon" and there was no other bigger patch yet

So, this week is still totally fine to update

Oh... then I'll go with updating now since I'm still in time o.O good to know

Thread Information