DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG - 1P Looking for PST Evening Game (5e, CoC, PF, or SF)

Number of Players: 1 player

Time of Day Available: Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday after 5 PM PST (UTC -8). Or Sunday after 4 PM PST (UTC -8).

Fantasy Grounds License: Standard Player License

Term of gameplay: Any (I'm open to a one-off or longer-term campaign)

Voice/Visual: Yes, I can do audio or video (Discord, Skype, etc.).

Game System Preferred: I prefer 5e, but I'm willing to try something else (like Pathfinder/Starfinder or Call of Cthulhu)

Game System Experience: Mostly D&D and Hero System. I've also dabbled a little bit with other systems over the years.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm learning FG. I've watched the FGC college videos, and have been building campaigns to practice. So I think I have the general hang of the software. I have also used other VTTs.

Character Type Preferred: I gravitate towards spellcasters, but I can play almost any character that fits the group. I've mostly been a DM, so I'm enjoying being on the other side of the screen and trying out different character types.

About Yourself:
    My D&D experience dates back to AD&D. I took a break after 3.5 and started playing 5e shortly after launch. I've played several other systems and would be willing to learn a new system (I'm particularly intrigued by Call of Cthulhu).

I've mostly been a DM over the years, but I'm looking to play for a bit. I enjoy stories, so I like to craft characters with interesting backstories and lots of potential hooks to hand to the DM.

My preference is for well-rounded games, with combat balanced with role-playing and problem-solving opportunities (probably something like 40% combat, 40% role-playing and 20% problem-solving).

Since I've been a DM myself, I know the work that goes into putting together a session. So I appreciate groups that have respect for each other and are there to have fun as a group.
    Last edited by relnec; September 9th, 2019 at 04:14.

Thread Information