Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    For anyone that is interested in seeing what a Star Trek Adventures game is like, I will be running a STA game at FG Con on Friday November 8. Newcomers to Star Trek or Fantasy Grounds are welcome and pre gens will be provided. You can sign up https://www.fg-con.com/events/
    I got to play STA with Talen a few months back for a FGCollege event. Lots of fun. Good ruleset that seems to have only gotten better.

Talen, what scenario did you run for FGC? I'd like to play more, but don't want to duplicate!

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

I signed up as well. would really like to learn more about the system, as I have players pestering me to get reading... heheh

Vires Animi

Hi Lord Entrails,

The scenario I am running at fg con is a continuation of what we ran at the founders day game. So, it will be new to you. Its episodic so new comers dont need to have played in the previous game.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I got to play STA with Talen a few months back for a FGCollege event. Lots of fun. Good ruleset that seems to have only gotten better.

Talen, what scenario did you run for FGC? I'd like to play more, but don't want to duplicate!

Play Adventurers League games on Fantasy Grounds Here!

Thread Information